Re: dragon age origins server connection failed 2021

by TomStridon24

Original Post

dragon age origins server connection failed 2021

★★★ Novice

i‘m making another thread to raise awareness about this. i really want to synch my keep, gameplay, trophies and dlc on ps3. it‘s 2021 and this is still not resolved. i love this game series and i want to play them before DA4 comes out and have everything synched. i‘m sure i‘m not alone with that sentiment. 

Message 1 of 39 (18,833 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@DylanleihI'm having the same issue, and even having the issue with not being able to unlock all of the items that I should have. I can unlock the PC content, but not the PS3 stuff. I keep getting "Oops, something went wrong. Please refresh the page and try again." This is happening for DA II items as well.

Message 2 of 39 (18,752 Views)

★ Novice
@Dylanleih same problem here. Wanted to play all 3 DA before the 4th one comes out. Its bugging me seeing Loghain in DAI as a warden.
Message 3 of 39 (18,194 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Dylanleih Having this issue on Xbox 360. DA2 has no issues, but Origins keeps failing to connect. Incredibly frustrating.
Message 4 of 39 (18,137 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

still can't log into my account in origins(I'm on ps3) but i was still able to access my trophies and download dlc(i went to the ps store outside of the game) and was even able to import a save file from DAO to DA2 by launching DA2 creating a new game and picking "import save" in the char creation and then upload the DA2 saves to the dragon age keep after finishing DA2 ,but i still can't log into the account from origins in game have to do it from DA2 weird and also i unfortunately no longer can have the wardens profile pics uploaded to the dragon age keep due to not being able to log in directly with DAO but at least the imported saves are (technically) there thanks to DA2 (still don't know how to re get the promo items for DA2 though keep getting error messages) but at least i can still have those saves uploaded and even imported to DAI if i want, i don't really know how I'm able to do these things without being able to connect with DAO but i managed hopefully it will work for others (at least for ps3 users anyway) i also heard having symbols in your password might cause it to not log in but i don't have any in my password and i still can't log into origins so idk but this is indeed ridiculous

Message 5 of 39 (18,029 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I opened a tread exactly like this one about 2 or 3 years ago and it is very sad to see it's not resolved... Maybe they shut down the servers for DAO???

Message 6 of 39 (18,000 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I mean...just for the PS3 and/ or XBOX...

Message 7 of 39 (17,996 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If the servers are actually shut down, then they should make the game give a new statement. Saying something like “the servers are no longer available”? If they are really shut down, they need to just tell us. 

Message 8 of 39 (17,969 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I agree with that... But i think EA dont mind about this issue at all...

Message 9 of 39 (17,961 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

That’s also what I am facing. I own almost all the promos on PS3, but I get the exact same error. Pretty much the only way to do so these days is through the Keep. But the Keep doesn’t seem to work right when doing it either. 

Message 10 of 39 (17,950 Views)