Who Designed the cover of Dragon Age Origins?

by Shad3Hunt3r597

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Who Designed the cover of Dragon Age Origins?

★★ Newbie

I need to know the name of the artist, the reason is that i am a art student who's final piece of the course has been influenced by the cover.

I've searched the internet, asked the search engines every way i can, but i have not found the answer, so I've come here to seek the answer. 

it would be much appreciated, as it would art research much easier. 

If by some chance no one can answer this, then could I credit Bioware instead.

front cover of Dragon Age Origins

Message 1 of 2 (654 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Who Designed the cover of Dragon Age Origins?

[ Edited ]
Hero

Matthew Goldman and Matt Rhodes are two of the main artists for Dragon Age, but I can't say for certain either of them made the box art. Maybe you could find a way to contact either of them (e.g. through LinkedIn), but there's always a chance they don't respond to private messages.

I think it would indeed be safest to just credit BioWare if you can't find an answer.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (580 Views)

All Replies

Re: Who Designed the cover of Dragon Age Origins?

[ Edited ]
Hero

Matthew Goldman and Matt Rhodes are two of the main artists for Dragon Age, but I can't say for certain either of them made the box art. Maybe you could find a way to contact either of them (e.g. through LinkedIn), but there's always a chance they don't respond to private messages.

I think it would indeed be safest to just credit BioWare if you can't find an answer.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (581 Views)