Re: Unauthorised DLC for Dragon Age 2

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unauthorised DLC for Dragon Age 2

★★★ Novice

I am having the "unauthorised DLCs" problem with Dragon Age 2. I bought both the game and the DLC bundle on Steam. I tried changing the manifests, it changed "unauthorised" to authorised but that didn't give me the dlc contents in game. I logged out and on with my EA email countless times in game. I keep seeing answers about different emails for Origin and EA, is that still a problem in 2022? If so, where can I see my Origins email?

Message 1 of 9 (1,276 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
EA and Origin is the same Email today. @Daydreams2003

Log in here: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?gameId=ebisu&locale=en_US

You will see your details.

/Atic
Atic.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

If a post needs moderation, merging or cleaning, report the post and we will take a look. Nerd

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (1,036 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
EA and Origin is the same Email today. @Daydreams2003

Log in here: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?gameId=ebisu&locale=en_US

You will see your details.

/Atic
Atic.png

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

If a post needs moderation, merging or cleaning, report the post and we will take a look. Nerd

Message 2 of 9 (1,037 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Thank you! I did solve my issue with the help of an agent, just forgot that I posted this.
Message 3 of 9 (1,020 Views)

Community Manager
Great to hear! Standard smile @Daydreams2003

What was it?

/Atic
Atic.png

Message 4 of 9 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I logged in with the wrong email address, there was a typo but somehow I was able to log in, that's why all the DLCs are unauthorised.
Message 5 of 9 (980 Views)

Community Manager
Thanks for the update! @Daydreams2003

/Atic
Atic.png

Message 6 of 9 (941 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic I am having an issue where even though I have logged into my account (i have triple checked) my DLC still says I'm unauthorized

Message 7 of 9 (216 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Last_Primaris, are you using Origin or EA App?

/Atic
Atic.png

Message 8 of 9 (168 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic Apologies, not the person in question but I am experiencing the same problem of having unauthorized dlcs despite buying them on steam and being logged in. I am using origins.

Message 9 of 9 (102 Views)
Twitter Stream