Re: Unauthorised DLC for Dragon Age 2

by Daydreams2003

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unauthorised DLC for Dragon Age 2

★★★ Novice

I am having the "unauthorised DLCs" problem with Dragon Age 2. I bought both the game and the DLC bundle on Steam. I tried changing the manifests, it changed "unauthorised" to authorised but that didn't give me the dlc contents in game. I logged out and on with my EA email countless times in game. I keep seeing answers about different emails for Origin and EA, is that still a problem in 2022? If so, where can I see my Origins email?

Message 1 of 12 (3,318 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team
EA and Origin is the same Email today. @Daydreams2003

Log in here: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?gameId=ebisu&locale=en_US

You will see your details.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (3,072 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team
EA and Origin is the same Email today. @Daydreams2003

Log in here: https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?gameId=ebisu&locale=en_US

You will see your details.

/Atic
Message 2 of 12 (3,073 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic Thank you! I did solve my issue with the help of an agent, just forgot that I posted this.
Message 3 of 12 (3,056 Views)

EA DICE Team
Great to hear! Standard smile @Daydreams2003

What was it?

/Atic
Message 4 of 12 (3,041 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I logged in with the wrong email address, there was a typo but somehow I was able to log in, that's why all the DLCs are unauthorised.
Message 5 of 12 (3,016 Views)

EA DICE Team
Thanks for the update! @Daydreams2003

/Atic
Message 6 of 12 (2,977 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic I am having an issue where even though I have logged into my account (i have triple checked) my DLC still says I'm unauthorized

Message 7 of 12 (2,252 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @Last_Primaris, are you using Origin or EA App?

/Atic
Message 8 of 12 (2,204 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic Apologies, not the person in question but I am experiencing the same problem of having unauthorized dlcs despite buying them on steam and being logged in. I am using origins.

Message 9 of 12 (2,138 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic  Hello,  I am also having unauthorized dlc issue with DA2.  Purchased DLC bundle about 2 years back on origin for PC, had the same issue then but managed to work around it somewhat using suggestions posted here like changing xml addins files and disconnecting internet at login in game etc.

I eventually got tired of jumping through hoops to try and get the dlc to work and stopped playing, recently I had hoped to try again thinking issue might have been resolved but no such luck.

So far this time I have tried:

1) Uninstall and reinstall of game and Origin app as well as trying to use EA app (verified account I used to buy dlc is same one I log into game with)

2) cleared origin cache and remove all folders tied to it per instructions I found here (from official suggestions)

3) again tried the editing of .xml and while that does remove the unauthorized issue none of the content shows up in game *with the exception of (signature rewards, black imperium and the exiled prince) these have never been a issue.

Since I have a physical disk from when I purchased the signature edition years ago I also tried installing using that and downloading the dlc from the origin classic site, same result unauthorized.

Any suggestions?

Message 10 of 12 (1,720 Views)