Problem with Dragon Age Keep "Oops, an error occured"

by ZeSpecter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Problem with Dragon Age Keep "Oops, an error occured"

★★★★★ Novice

Dragon Age Keep is not working, at least on my account. So what happens is I go to Dragon Age Keep, I log in with my EA account, a few seconds goes, and then the error pops up "Oops, an error occured, please refresh the page and try again". It has been going on constantly for 1 week now. I was asked by an EA advisor to post here as well.

I have tried different browsers, different devices, even a different internet connection but the error is still there.

So what I did was create a new EA account, logging in to Dragon Age Keep just to see if it worked, and sure enough it worked perfectly fine then. So I know the issues lies my main EA account since using the same device, the same browser that does not work for my main account, it works perfectly fine for my newly created account to log into Dragon Age Keep.

Is this a known problem that I can fix somehow?

Message 1 of 15 (2,363 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Problem with Dragon Age Keep "Oops, an error occured"

@ZeSpecter 

This is a moderated Player help Players board.

Only support can help you with Account problems. 

If the next advisor is still not able to help you also could try EAs Support on Twitter or on Facebook.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (2,335 Views)

All Replies

@ZeSpecter 

This is a moderated Player help Players board.

Only support can help you with Account problems. 

If the next advisor is still not able to help you also could try EAs Support on Twitter or on Facebook.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 15 (2,336 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@holger1405 No one is helping me there either and I've been in contact with 6 different EA advisors. Last one linked me here so I could post here as well so the game team could see. I've talked on Twitter with support, I've tried tagging Dragon Age Keep on twitter, but they haven't been active since 2018. All I get is we will report this to some other people and that's it.

Doesn't seem like anyone at all is working on Dragon Age Keep or know anything about it, so if you run into an issue you're pretty much done since no one is going to help you with it. It pretty much means all my playthroughs of the Dragon Age franchise are gone, and I no longer have any means of importing my decisions to Inquisition.

I understand that other players can't help me with this, but the EA advisor specifically linked me here to post.
Message 3 of 15 (2,310 Views)

Community Manager
Unfortunately we don't really have much in the way of tools to affect DAK right now, and I can't make any account changes. Can I check when you last used the Keep without issue? Had you uploaded any data around the time it broke?
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 15 (2,283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_DavidThank you, and yes.

The last time I used Dragon Age Keep with no issues was the 29th of November. I added in decisions from Dragon Age Origins and Dragon Age 2 from the latest playthrough and imported it to Dragon Age Inquisition. Since then it broke and now I always get that error when I log in with my EA account (this account here).

The latest import from Dragon Age Keep to Dragon Age Inquisition was 29th of November 0:15:56 (UTC+00:00) it says when starting a new game on Inquisition. Which makes sense, since it has been broken since.

I had successfully imported it to Inquisition and started a new game, and then you get that message to check that the import date and time in-game matches the one on Dragon Age Keep, before you confirm. I tried logging into Dragon Age Keep to check that, but the error had started happening then and I haven't been able to access it since.

Message 5 of 15 (2,263 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_David Am I going to get some help with this or am I just never going to be able to access Dragon Age Keep again? I'm still having the same problem and today it's been 2 weeks.
Message 6 of 15 (2,163 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem, except the last time I played was a year ago.

Today I decided to play DAI again. I tried connecting to Dragon Age Keep but got the same problem.

After what I've read in other posts, I think that all we can do is wait, which is incredibly frustrating. 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/Dragon-Age-Keep-Broken-once-again/td-p/7875286/page...

Maybe they'll fix it before Dreadwolf comes out...

Message 7 of 15 (2,020 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Cz4rkooSeems to be that if we're having problems with Dragon Age Keep we're just going to get ignored which is horrible customer support considering how central it still is for the fans.

Message 8 of 15 (1,981 Views)

★ Novice

did you ever find a solution? having this problem now :~(

Message 9 of 15 (1,677 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the exact same issue with the keep!

Message 10 of 15 (875 Views)