Re: Offer Files Missing

by KonronGamer

Original Post

Offer Files Missing

★★★ Newbie

I'm missing two offer files "dao_prc_ocp_1" and "dao_prc_ocp_2". I have all the rest of the DLC, however I still need these two. I tried asking support, and they said they had no way of getting them, but did say to ask on here to see if anyone had a way for me to get them.

Message 1 of 9 (2,947 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Download links for all Origins DLC offer files can be found on the Dragon Age Wiki > Downloadable content (Origins). The links are near the bottom of the page, and the files download from the Bioware CDN servers.

Message 2 of 9 (2,923 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you!

Message 3 of 9 (2,921 Views)

★★★ Newbie

New problem however, I just used that, and it's still not showing up. It installed properly to my knowledge. It's all in the game and says enabled, as well as the files are in the Offers directory, and in the AddIns and Offers xmls. But they still won't work. I was able to get Feastday and Warden's Keep to work, but these Stone Prisoner and Return to Ostagar are still not showing up.

Message 4 of 9 (2,912 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem as the other guy, but none of the CDN server links seem to be working. Are the CDN Servers down or something?

Message 5 of 9 (2,317 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Here i found this websites the links still work as of may 2022 [Removed by CM]

Message 6 of 9 (1,855 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ImperialSwiss please do not link to third-party download sites on AHQ.

We only allow download links to official EA sites and first-party platforms.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 9 (1,837 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Darko wrote:

Hey @ImperialSwiss please do not link to third-party download sites on AHQ.

We only allow download links to official EA sites and first-party platforms.

Darko

Then maybe ea should provide the link for the offers files since they screwed up?

Message 8 of 9 (1,351 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Is there any way to get this dlc (RtO and Stone Prisoner) to work? Can someone send me a list of links for download this file since clearly EA does not want to?

Message 9 of 9 (1,294 Views)