Re: Login not possible Dragon Age: Origins 2021

by blueeyeswhite

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

I can't get access to my dlc's witch is on my hard drive for my Xbox one s system all I get is the server is temporarily down and it has been saying that for half a year since ea allowed the game to be streamed on all Xbox one game system.  I had access to it before ea allowed it to be streamed and forced it to connect to dragons keep.  Now they are not doing anything about it. Ea made the game and the dlc's and dragons keep not Microsoft  so it is ea problem. 

Message 11 of 17 (1,181 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok this is a problem for Xbox or the DLCs and maybe you start a new Topic where you get a solution.

In this topic we have a bit different problem just with the 'login' to the game on PC - this login just not work sometimes but if the DLCs do not work or the xbox is an other problem.

Message 12 of 17 (1,133 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I can't not. I have been trying since I first noticed the problem a half a year ago and the forum won't let me for such s very old game. Never mind my problem never be fixed on the Xbox  or a computer when I get a new computer.  

Message 13 of 17 (1,116 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks! You are a star!!

Message 14 of 17 (702 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Pebble_Pudding You welcome, I thank you too :-)
Message 15 of 17 (684 Views)

★★ Apprentice

for every one who is still having trouble longing in on the PC version of dragon age organs  i am  not having that issue all. it might be some thing causing it on your end or some you are using on your computers might be causing that problem.

Message 16 of 17 (629 Views)

★★ Apprentice

here is a screen shot as proof

Message 17 of 17 (630 Views)