Import Save Manually or Dragon Age Keep?

by BigBoss7193

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Import Save Manually or Dragon Age Keep?

★★★ Novice

So I've heard that I can import the saves from Dragon Age Origins to Dragon Age 2 manually, and I was wondering if there's any difference between importing the save manually and just using Dragon Age Keep to keep track of your previous choices? I've done some choices I'm not "proud" of in Dragon Age Origins now, and I'm kinda not willing to restart the game just to "correct" a few choices. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4 (2,824 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Import Save Manually or Dragon Age Keep?

Community Manager
@BigBoss7193 To confirm are you asking if the choices you select via playing versus editing on the Keep have an effect in each following title? Both will, If you pull a save over from DAO it should go off the choices made in game, while using the keep allows you to change anything you wish, and will go off from that imported save instead.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (2,721 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@BigBoss7193 If your wanting to make changes to some of the game decisions you made in DAO, I would recommend using the keep in case you want to update them, or try different combinations.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (2,798 Views)

★★★ Novice

Does it impact the choices same as importing a save manually?

Message 3 of 4 (2,790 Views)

Community Manager
@BigBoss7193 To confirm are you asking if the choices you select via playing versus editing on the Keep have an effect in each following title? Both will, If you pull a save over from DAO it should go off the choices made in game, while using the keep allows you to change anything you wish, and will go off from that imported save instead.

Illium.png

Message 4 of 4 (2,722 Views)