Dragon Age2 DLC is not working.

by dakyeums

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age2 DLC is not working.

★★ Novice

So I tried both methods (via EA Desktop and via Windows Menu) and it didn't change anything.

I also tried loading an old save (in case the Hawke's Domain of postgame would not have them) but nothing appeared.

Message 11 of 23 (2,866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m also having this issue, I’ve tried everything said in the thread already that I know how to do. Running it on my pc thru steam 

Message 12 of 23 (2,858 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. Running off Origin. 

Message 13 of 23 (2,847 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the updates, all. I'll pass this along for a look. 

Kent.png
Message 14 of 23 (2,838 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you for checking, do you have any updates ?

Message 15 of 23 (2,664 Views)

Community Manager

@Seykirr 

I'm afraid I don't have any updates to share at the moment. If I do have any info to share I'll let you know. 

Kent.png
Message 16 of 23 (2,639 Views)

★★ Novice

OK perfect ! Thank you

Message 17 of 23 (2,626 Views)

★ Novice

I'm experiencing the same issue. 

All DLC shows as installed and active from the main menu. 

In-game, I have access to The Black Emporium and some of the extra gear, but no Mark of the Assassin, Legacy or Exiled Prince. 

I've tried all troubleshooting listed and there's no change. 

I installed on EA Desktop via XBOX Gamepass.  

Message 18 of 23 (2,307 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue, bought the ultimate edition through steam

it says everything is installed and some items showed up during act 1, namely "The Far Cliffs of Kirkwall" and "Lothering's Lament" showed up as Premium Content

but all the other things are missing(as far as I remember the Black Emprioum is accessible from act 1 forward and it didn't show up for me..)

I've tried all the things this thread has suggested and even tried manually downloading the DLCs in https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/dlc-for-classic-games/#dragonage, but the exe file doesn't recognize that I have DA2 installed...

Please help because I only wanted to replay this because of the DLCs I've missed years ago

Message 19 of 23 (2,094 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am experiencing this exact issue with only "The Far Cliffs of Kirkwall" and "Lothering's Lament" showing up

I have also done the manual downloads and manifest alterations as well as running a repair and clearing the cache. All the DLC appears on the in game installed DLC list and no longer says it is unauthorized but it is not in the actual game itself.

Honestly EA Play has just been a nightmare to use every time I have had to interact with it so far

Message 20 of 23 (1,520 Views)