Re: Dragon Age servers being unavailable on ps3

by EA_Eve

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age servers being unavailable on ps3

★★★ Newbie

I keep trying to sign in to the dragon age servers on ps3 for origins and it tells me that the servers are unavailable and to please try again. Want to be able to upload my characters on to the bioware site but without connecting it won't allow me to do so. 

Message 1 of 8 (6,186 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

@john7281 wrote:

I keep trying to sign in to the dragon age servers on ps3 for origins and it tells me that the servers are unavailable and to please try again. Want to be able to upload my characters on to the bioware site but without connecting it won't allow me to do so. 

First, make sure that you are logged in with the correct account. If the issue persists, try changing your BSN/Origin password.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (6,326 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

@john7281 wrote:

First, make sure that you are logged in with the correct account. If the issue persists, try changing your BSN/Origin password.

Message 2 of 8 (6,327 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hello, I want to take my ps3's DAO character and roll into Dragon Age keep in order to import to Inquisition however For over a month now I only get "The dragon age servers are unavailable at this time. Please try again." every time I try, which has been a few times a week for almost 5 weeks. This is really fustrating.

I'm always signed into PSN, by the way so I know I'm getting online from ps3.

Message 3 of 8 (5,938 Views)

★★ Novice

I didn't know you could download origin on ps3. I can't seem to find it anywhere in the playstation store. When the game loads before starting it days it can not connect to the dragon age server. Is there any fix to this?

Message 4 of 8 (4,264 Views)

★★★ Guide

Dragon Age: Origin, not Origin the game app (the PC one you can play The Sims games on.)

Message 5 of 8 (4,149 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been getting the same problems with my server it was working with my Dragon Age 2 but now it won't work with my Dragon Age organs now 

Message 6 of 8 (3,414 Views)

★★ Novice

The same with My PS3 I sign in nothing happened is ea make us pay for online service 

Message 7 of 8 (1,607 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Dragon Age: Origins, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (1,270 Views)