Dragon Age Origins doesn't work after installing EA app

by Vtcryfordawn

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Dragon Age Origins doesn't work after installing EA app

★★★ Newbie

My Dragon Age Origins game was working file this morning through the Origins platform. This evening I was prompted to install the EA beta app. Now Dragon Age can't get past the first screen after I load a game. It just keeps crashing.

Message 1 of 4 (1,284 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Dragon Age Origins doesn't work after installing EA app

★★★ Newbie

After I installed the EA app, it wouldn't get past the screen after I tried loading a saved game. I uninstalled the EA app, restarted my computer, and then the Origins app worked fine.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,197 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Vtcryfordawn you should still have Origin on the device as well, can you try launching from there instead to see if the game will re-open?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (1,211 Views)

★★★ Newbie

After I installed the EA app, it wouldn't get past the screen after I tried loading a saved game. I uninstalled the EA app, restarted my computer, and then the Origins app worked fine.

Message 3 of 4 (1,198 Views)

Community Manager
@Vtcryfordawn Good to hear it is running fine, Currently the EA App is in Beta so we do see different issues pop up.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (1,160 Views)