Dragon Age Origins and PS3- Not connecting to Servers

by mmme02

Original Post

Dragon Age Origins and PS3- Not connecting to Servers

★★ Apprentice

EA, could you please tell when the servers for DAO will be back functional? I need to export data to the dragon age keep website. 

I'm using the PS3 version and everything is ok with DA2 and DAI. The only problem is DAO.

Are you moving to new servers? What's happening? 

I always receive a messaga saying the servers are temporarily unavailable. But unavailable until when?

Message 1 of 23 (5,061 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Origins and PS3- Not connecting to Servers

★★ Apprentice
Message 2 of 23 (5,047 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@mmme02 The data doesn't export to Keep anyway as far as I'm aware, even when signed into servers (at least on PC I know it doesn't). You will have to manually set your World State via the tapestry. As far as I know the main benefits of syncing with Keep are for your achievements, and to get your Warden's picture on there.
Message 3 of 23 (5,025 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah, i was trying to change the photo of the warden.

And because of that i thought that all the info regard origins was sync and that we would only set manually DO2.

About the trophies the only one i have missing e blight queler. I think i wll not have a problem with that.

Anyway, i shoud be good to know whats going on with the servers. An offocial statament by the company, you know.

Thank you very much.

Message 4 of 23 (5,011 Views)

★★★ Novice

I was so shocked to learn that the Dragon Age servers for Origins have been down for months! Today I decided to replay the series and couldn't believe this issue hasn't been resolved yet. 

Message 5 of 23 (4,940 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah.  I was suprized too. 

But as far as i know it wont affect nothing at all in the gameplay.You wiil only be unable to change the warden photo and your progression at dragon age keep.

But i still think that EA sould give us an explaination.

Message 6 of 23 (4,930 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have there been no other updates? 

Message 7 of 23 (4,906 Views)

★★ Apprentice

As far as i know theres not any new update.

New users arent able to do updates.for the blight queler trophy this seems to be a good thing though.

Its sad to see EA giving a * to this matter.

Message 8 of 23 (4,895 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I contacted EA support back in September and again in October. I did everything they suggested, and still no luck. When I contacted them in October I was told someone there was working on a patch/update to fix the problem. This was two months ago now though, so perhaps they were simply telling me something to shut me up. Maybe not, but months on and still not able to sign into servers it certainly seems that way. 

Checked again today and they are still unavailable.

EA, you need to stop sitting on your hands and sort this out!!!!!

Message 9 of 23 (4,739 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Totally agreed.

They should at least tell their custmomers whats going on.

Message 10 of 23 (4,717 Views)