Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition PC / PS3 / X-Box 360

by Swat8422

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition PC / PS3 / X-Box 360

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

here is what it is doing and the message i have been getting for a year now.  (i think that it has going on for several years now with out being noticed.) i have a Xbox one with dragon age ultimate edition.

I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game putting it on the Xbox one internal hard drive to get it to acknowledge and allow access to the dlcs i am running the game with the disk that has the dlcs on it in my Xbox one system. (note this only works with Xbox one and Xbox 360) I figured that out on my own on the dlcs with out any help. note if any one runs the game from EA streaming  version on Xbox one the dlcs will not acknowledge and allow access to the dlcs that it self is also a major bug that EA needs to fix . The fact that it is not allowing the game to connect to dragons keep is still a major problem for any thing i achieve in the game to be recorded to dragons keep. I still want the problem with the game not being allowed to connect to dragons keep form the Xbox to be fixed it not connecting to dragons keep is a major bug in my very own option.

Message 11 of 11 (366 Views)