Dragon Age Origins Ultimate DLCs not working on Xbox Series X

by GruenChoc

Original Post

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate DLCs not working on Xbox Series X

★ Novice

I have a physical copy of DAO Ultimate (Xbox 360) which I am trying to get to work on my Xbox Series X.

I managed to get all DLC installed using only the second disc for installation (If I go to "manage game" via my Xbox menu all addons are installed) but ingame the DLC is not available. Ingame, the tab "downloadable content" is empty. If I try to connect to the Dragom Age Servers I get the error message "unable to access your online profile storage. The account information provided may be invalid". My Xbox account and EA account are linked. 

It does not make a difference if I have the second installation disc inserted or not when launching. If I use the first disc to install, the second disc can't be installed and instead just launches the game. 

Any help would be appreciated Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (3,929 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate DLCs not working on Xbox Series X

★ Novice

Got it to work!

1. Install only using the second disc containing the DLC, make sure all DLC is installed (check your installation queue)

2. Clear your Xbox 360 storage (Settings > System > Storage > Clear local Xbox 360 storage) [current workaround for backward compatibility issues according to "Known issues on Xbox Series X|S" in the Microsoft forums]

3. insert the second disc and start the game

The second step is what made the difference for me.

Message 2 of 4 (3,923 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You my friend are a life saver for giving a reply on how you fixed that issue thanks I had the same issue.

Message 3 of 4 (1,441 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem. I had to uninstall the game and use only the 2nd Disc. DLC popped up right away. Hope this helps. 

Message 4 of 4 (1,349 Views)