Dragon Age: Origins Servers down 2020

by Deceased666999

Original Post

Re: Dragon Age: Origins Servers down 2020

★★ Novice
@jmiller3894 cause on my side, it says the blood dragon armor and other stuff is unavailable. ..i'm about this close to saying sod it and buying a copy of the ultimate edition to bypass the server check.
Message 41 of 83 (2,352 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

yup, you can buy all the dlc content on there too!

Message 42 of 83 (2,344 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's so annoying I mean I can still use a defult character in the tapestry and just add in the choices I made in DAO but still, it's not my character and my achievements aren't recorded ect... I don't know why I had lost all the DLC for my game as well so I had to rebuy all the DLC Witch Hunt, Awakening ect... which didn't exactly have me jumping for joy but whatever at least DA2 DLC was still there. So yeah I would love the DAO severs to be fixed.

Message 43 of 83 (2,216 Views)

Re: Dragon age Origins server down

★★★ Novice

And here we are in October 2020...😕

I have several items I downloaded back in 2014 for DAO...can't play any of them! Why?

BECAUSE IT WON'T CONNECT TO THE SERVER! 🤯🤬

EA - YOU NEED TO FIX THIS FOR US! WE PAID MONEY TO PURCHASE DLCs! And we can't even enjoy what we PAID MONEY FOR? 

Message 44 of 83 (2,178 Views)

★★★ Novice

Do a chat...

Everyone who actually talks to someone will help. I just spent 30 minutes with someone in a chat... If we all do it, maybe they will hear us.

Message 45 of 83 (2,178 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ah0nkofrainbows
Reach out to them...
It isn't right that they put the server in "sunset" making the DLCs unplayable!
Message 46 of 83 (2,103 Views)

★★★ Novice

Absolutely same here, I have checked a number of EA and other blogs and the mods keep closing these threads without giving any solution and mark it as resolved. I have loved DAI and the bought ultimate DAO edition and DA II just to set up my world state and upload my avatars, which now cannot be done... Nothing is syncing to the keep, cannot get the items, what was the point of buying? I am seriously thinking of giving DA4 a miss at this point, as unless this is resolved! @EA_Atic - I have seen you just close a similar thread 10 hours ago without any resolution even though it has clearly stated that people have been waiting 2 years to have this resolved and it is still an issue September, now October 2020. Please give us a solution! This is shameful!

Message 47 of 83 (2,075 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Dzastaina Contact them! Let your voice be heard. They apparently don't check the boards, even though they say they do...🙄
I have contacted them twice now. The first time was just about DAO but then I realized I can't even play Awakening at all because the server was out in "sunset"! The Awakening comes with the Ultimate Edition but my husband was hopeful that a separate disc would allow me to play it. Nope, still needs to connect to the server. I also pointed out to the person I was chatting with, that Playstation still has some DLCs available for purchase. Unbelievable!!! So if people purchase those now, they are going to be very angry that they can't play them.
I really, really encourage you to open a chat with customer support. Let them hear us.
Message 48 of 83 (2,071 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ultimate Edition still requires you to connect to the server! Which is bull!

Message 49 of 83 (2,067 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Myrydyan 

thank you! Will do, was thinking of doing this as well after reading all the threads. It is just so bad, I have also got awakening which I have not yet played even and seems as if I will not be able to.  Will try to see if that works and then get in touch with them so I know a full list of the problems. All the users with this problem should really just cooperate and not leave them alone until resolved 

Spoiler
DisappointedAngry
Message 50 of 83 (2,068 Views)