Re: Dragon Age: Origins Servers down 2020

by levird211

Original Post

Dragon Age: Origins Servers down 2020

★ Apprentice

So the Dragon Age: Origins servers are down which means I can download the promotional items from my Dragon Age Keep account to my xBox. I have my xbox linked to the keep. I can't even sync my achievements which is really annoying because I play the game on multiple platforms.

The only way I could even possibly get the items now would be if I have a 25-character code for each item to get it off the xBox Live marketplace. Which won't happen because there is no way of obtaining said codes. It would be nice to have the servers working so I can download the promised content.

The items I am missing because the servers won't allow ANYcontent to download are:
Embri’s Many Pockets
Mark of Vigilance
The Lucky Stone
The Wicked Oath
Band of Fire
Memory Band
Helm of the Deep
Blood Dragon Armour
Guildmasters Belt
Dalish Promise Ring
Amulet of the War Mage
The Edge
Feral Wolf Charm
The Lion’s Paw

Thanks, would love to have the issue resolved.

Message 1 of 83 (44,502 Views)

★ Novice

is the dragon age origins sever still up and working because I need to get the dlc and everything 

Message 2 of 83 (43,984 Views)

★★★★ Novice

While I'm not missing the same items that you are, I'm also missing items. I'm upset that they aren't still available because why *wouldn't* we want to replay all the games before DA4 comes out!?! #GiveMeMyGoodies

Message 3 of 83 (43,733 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

There has been no word whatsoever on where they are with working on the Dragon Age Origin server...

Message 4 of 83 (43,672 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have never been able to connect to the Keep on DAO, so any help on fixing it would be nice.

Message 5 of 83 (43,346 Views)

Dragon age Origins server down

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I played DAI and was recommended from friends to really play the first and second to get a better understanding of the game and experience. Also I wanted to restart DAI with the new character and so forth after playing the first and second. But, of course DAO won't let me connect to it's server. But, it will let me connect to the second and third one. I mean why have a sequence of games like this if you don't have the server working to really experience the game like it should be. Not to mention the DLC I have downloaded which is a now a waste because I can't even use them. I have a Xbox and I have all the mass effects and the other dragon ages game and not had a single problem until DAO. Not to mention reading all these threads and topics that were created almost two years ago about this problem makes me believe they don't care to fix this issue. What's really gonna grind my gears is if (which I'm sure they might) they release a DA4 and still not have this problem fix. Tells you how much they only care about profit and could really care less of fixing the issue. Wish I could rate their customer service, cause I have yet to receive anything back from them about this matter. Which that is probably the answer itself. Not giving a *. Ugh.....this really drags my experience of the game in the dirt. Could they atleast act like they give a crap and give us some kind of information about it instead of....we are working on it. I mean how does it takes two years!!!????

Message 6 of 83 (42,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'll be honest, I never played the games until DAI went on sale in the PS store back in December. A few minor disconnects occurred but nothing serious. I recently bought used copies of Origins Ultimate Edition and DA2. Since Origins server doesn't let me log in, I can't utilize the DLC content on the disc which is absolutely infuriating since that was the whole point of buying the UE version! Frustrating to say the least since I just want to play the WHOLE game through and I'm not getting access to what I paid for.

Message 7 of 83 (42,830 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

With all this quarantine stuff happening I wanted to do a full playthrough of all 3 DA games to redo my tapestry. When I loaded up DA: Origins I couldn't log in to the keep and all of the free promo items were nowhere to be seen. I only had the Blood Dragon Armor and when I went back to the Keep to check the rewards page, all the rewards were unlocked for PC and Xbox but not for PS3 which is the platform I own them and got the rewards for. Now even my games are teaming up with COVID to make my quarantine as miserable as possible.

Message 8 of 83 (42,546 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 9 of 83 (42,255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s been two years and the still have not fixed it

Message 10 of 83 (42,251 Views)