Dragon Age Origins DLCs wont install

by ThanaRook

Original Post

Dragon Age Origins DLCs wont install

★★★ Novice

I just got a new laptop and I am trying to download my Dragon Age: Origins and all the DLCs but they wont download. I got the main game downloaded and it runs but when I try to download the DLCs they either wont download and a error message pops up saying to restart or try again later with no code, or the EA app says they are downloaded but when I go to play, the game says nothing is downloaded. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the main game, I have reset the EA app, and I have restarted my computer numerous times but nothing seems to work. I just want to play my game. 

Message 1 of 4 (488 Views)

Re: Dragon Age Origins DLCs wont install

Community Manager

Hi @ThanaRook can we try the following steps if you have not so far to check if we can get the DLC installed?

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 4 (439 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have already tried app recovery and repairing the game and those didn't do anything. I did try the system file checker and the clean boot but neither of those helped either. 

Message 3 of 4 (434 Views)

Community Manager

HI @ThanaRook Would it be possible to get a DxDiag?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (369 Views)