Re: Dragon Age Keep Still Uploads Characters?

by BigBoss7193

Original Post

Dragon Age Keep Still Uploads Characters?

★★★ Novice

Does Dragon Age Keep still upload characters? I created a new character like 1 week ago and I still couldn't upload him there. If it doesn't upload anymore, then is there any solution for this? I also have my game modded if that helps. The console command doesn't show up when I press the "console command key", so I believe I don't have cheats enabled. Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3 (1,404 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

As of today - 17 May 2022 - new character uploads from DAO still work fine, on PC.

The critical steps for uploading a DAO character to the Keep are: the developer console cannot be enabled, log in to the Bioware/EA servers on the start menu screen with the same email that is associated with your DA Keep account, once the game is opened with the Warden to be uploaded, remove (and optionally, replace) any piece of gear from that Warden, and finally, make a hard save in a new slot.

It may take a while for the custom Warden's portrait and biographical details (gender/race/origin/class) to appear on the Keep... sometimes it can take as long a a week, though it can also happen within minutes.

DA Keep tutorials/FAQ

Message 2 of 3 (903 Views)

★★★ Novice

That is totally true! Though it took about 2 months for me to get the character uploaded in the keep. I don't why someone said in the forums here that the website that is associated with the keep was gone since 2018. Thank you for the confirmation, friend.

Message 3 of 3 (595 Views)