DA Origins: Ultimate Edition not finishing download on PC

by Vampyricarts

Original Post

DA Origins: Ultimate Edition not finishing download on PC

★★★★★ Newbie

Got Xbox PC Game pass. Go to EA games section. See DA Ultimate is supposed to be included. 

Supposedly main game is downloaded, but will NOT download Awakening. Nor is it letting me play without. When I manage to get the game to at least start up I get an error code saying I have an invalid key. I try to resume download and I don't get an error code, just that download failed, please try again. 

It's been years since I played it on my console, and never did get a chance to try Awakening, so I was super excited to see that I could play on PC now. Any help as to what's going on?

Message 1 of 5 (776 Views)

Re: DA Origins: Ultimate Edition not finishing download on PC

★★★★★ Newbie

Update:

Currently refusing to update Awakening. Stuck on Calculating Disk Space. 

Went through live chat, was told to redo my driver, did that aaaand stiiilll won't go past. 

Message 2 of 5 (752 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Final update unless someone else has answers. Base game was fixed with the driver update. 

STILL having issues with Awakening.

Went through live chat, did all the things I was told to do. Felt basically ignored the second time through. And my problem still hasn't been solved. 

Message 3 of 5 (746 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm Having the exact same issue, I thought it was me so I reinstalled windows and everything with no luck.
I will keep you posted if I find a fix

Message 4 of 5 (703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue , any fix yet?

Message 5 of 5 (498 Views)