DA:O Origins crashes on Ostagar bridge (Вылетает на мосту в Остагаре)

by AEKIST

Original Post

Accepted Solution

DA:O Origins crashes on Ostagar bridge (Вылетает на мосту в Остагаре)

★ Novice

Вылетает на мосту в Остагаре, перепробовал все варианты решения проблемы, от запуска в режиме совместимости, до использования отдельных ядер процессора(I tried all the solutions to the problem, from running in compatibility mode, to using individual processor cores). Танцы с бубном и переустановка драйверов не помогли (Dancing with a tambourine and reinstalling the drivers did not help). Жду возможных решений проблемы(Waiting for possible solutions to the problem).

Message 1 of 5 (2,456 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: DA:O Origins crashes on Ostagar bridge (Вылетает на мосту в Остагаре)

Hero (Retired)
@AEKIST My game was also crashing on Ostagar bridge, and I managed to get it working with this tool - http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

When it asks you to select an executable filename, double-click on your daorigins.exe file inside the bin_ship folder where your game was installed. For example, mine is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dragon Age\bin_ship

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (2,622 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
@AEKIST My game was also crashing on Ostagar bridge, and I managed to get it working with this tool - http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

When it asks you to select an executable filename, double-click on your daorigins.exe file inside the bin_ship folder where your game was installed. For example, mine is located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Dragon Age\bin_ship
Message 2 of 5 (2,623 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@JanePhoenix Oh, dude, it realy helped me! Thank you very much!

Message 3 of 5 (2,427 Views)

★★ Novice
@JanePhoenix A GREAT THANK to you, man. My * just burn because of * crshes))) Yoy are the savior)
Message 4 of 5 (1,262 Views)

EA DICE Team
This is on the older side of time, I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Dragon Age, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 5 of 5 (1,120 Views)