Re: Can't import World States from Dragon Age Keep, Xbox One

by N7AgentMiller

Original Post

★ Novice

Hey broskie, so.. I ended up DM’ing EA Help about the issue because I was having the same problem (still am). They actually got back to me extremely fast. They said it is an issue currently going on with the keep itself and the team is aware and working on it. The keep is saving the choices you make and whatnot, it is just messing up in the upload process itself, they’re gonna release a notice when everything’s fixed.

Message 21 of 36 (1,451 Views)

★ Novice
Check my reply post
Message 22 of 36 (1,450 Views)

★ Novice

Has anyone found a work around for Xbox One? This is absurd. This shouldn't be happening. One more reason to frown upon EA. You have ruined my plans to replay this game.

Message 23 of 36 (1,377 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Does this work on xbox one? If so, how?

Message 24 of 36 (1,377 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't know if this will work for you, but it did work for me. I went into options -> account-> and then I unchecked all the boxes. Then I restarted my console, loaded up the game again, went back into options -> account and then I rechecked all the boxes, logged in again and it worked. The game recognized the world state I had loaded into the keep and I was able to start a new game.

Hope this works for you!

Message 25 of 36 (1,346 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@RyDaBi(et al);

I'm confused.  Neither DAO nor DA2 use the Keep, or a "World State", at all.  Those two games don't know or care about the things EA did after they were developed and released.

DAO has no "game import" capability at all.  None.  And DA2 can only import a saved game directly from DAO. And it ignores anything done after DAA.  (And in many, if not most, cases it will mess-up one or more plot flags when it does so.)

Message 26 of 36 (1,306 Views)

★★ Novice

So uhh, any chance thisll get fixed or are you guys just abandoning DAI now? Come on man...I just wanna import my friggin world save..please?

Message 27 of 36 (1,281 Views)

★★ Novice

Update:

Can import world saves now, thanks for the fix

Message 28 of 36 (1,257 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

2019...still the same problem

Message 29 of 36 (1,206 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Krishna64;  What problem?  As I said a few posts back, there is no such thing as a "World State" in DAO, DAA, or DA2.  So what, exactly, is your issue? Thinking

Message 30 of 36 (1,177 Views)