Re: Can't import World States from Dragon Age Keep, Xbox One

by nated1603

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Same issue here, although it looks like it's solved on all other platforms. Just Xbox having the issue now

Message 11 of 36 (2,222 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Pretty glad to hear it's not just me, I've run through every solution possible and no luck. I'm on Xbox and hopefully it's sorted out soon.

Message 12 of 36 (2,216 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm also having the same issue. I have followed all the steps, but still can't get custom world state to be an option when loading new game. I have played several other playthroughs with custom world states and never had this issue. Hopefully this can be fixed soon; glad to see I'm not the only one with this issue!

Message 13 of 36 (2,209 Views)

★★ Novice

Most likely the case but how easy is it to notify ea about the issue.. I’ve tried both the ps4 and pc version and it’s not working on both

Message 14 of 36 (2,198 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same issue, PS4. And this on the day I decided to finally do my Canon playthrough. To see it's been a problem all weekend is not exactly encouraging. 

Message 15 of 36 (2,166 Views)

★★★ Novice

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Dragon-Age-Inquisition/Dragon-Age-Keep-import-amp-Golden-Nug-issues/m-p/76...

Hey folks, I've done some digging: Head to this thread and read the suggestion from #188. It's not working for everyone, but it did for me! Worth a shot.

Message 16 of 36 (2,162 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

That solution doesn’t work on Xbox one apparently. Nobody has mentioned that it has on either thread

Message 17 of 36 (2,140 Views)

★★ Novice

I spent a good 4 hours Saturday night talking with EA and they seem clueless. They sent me an email with a pile of steps and different things to do. None worked. Its so annoying. I love this series and spent a lot of hours perfecting my story arc. 

I haven't played in a while, and the Keep used to work for me. I even tried using my boyfriends Xbox one to see if it worked. Surprise it didn't. 

I just want to play my story arc. I hope EA can get a fix for Xbox soon.  

Message 18 of 36 (2,018 Views)

★ Novice

same here PC not working no matter what i do

Message 19 of 36 (2,012 Views)

★★ Novice

Ditto.
Fix this please :/

Message 20 of 36 (1,920 Views)