Re: Can't import World States from Dragon Age Keep, Xbox One

by Pixie3Wrath

Original Post

Can't import World States from Dragon Age Keep, Xbox One

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Title says it all. Hopped into dragon Age for the first time in a while, was keen to start a new character since my current ones were midway through the story or completed it already and noticed that my only world state option was the default one so I got onto Dragon Age Keep and imported my favourite world state setup. Went back onto Inquisition from there and it still comes up with the default. I've tried resetting the game, re-importing the state, logging out then back into Keep to retry and nothing's changed.

Edit 1: Tried the suggestion from the world state tutorial troubleshooting of removing the game disk and resetting the console and still no luck.

Edit 2:  May or may not be relevant, the fact that I'm viewing Dragon Age Keep from Mobile.

Message 1 of 36 (11,281 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You're not the only one! I wanted to replay the game and I have the same exact problem...

Message 2 of 36 (11,243 Views)

★ Apprentice

Me too. I’m gutted as I’ve just played through the first two games all over again and now I can’t play with my choices.

Anyone from EA still looking into the problem?

Message 3 of 36 (11,166 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem but i play on pc with  origin's game downloaded...keep say that my story is imported but when i try the game give me only the  default story

Message 4 of 36 (11,148 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same problem. Just dowloaded the game today and i cant import my world state either. 

Message 5 of 36 (11,129 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I had the same problem. Try to turn off origin in game and activate it again. Worked for me. 

Message 6 of 36 (11,067 Views)

★★★ Novice

I believe that I've tried that when I was going through the troubleshooting, though it can't hurt to check again.

Message 7 of 36 (11,039 Views)

★ Novice

Glad I am not the only one. Was attempting to export my game files from the xbox 360 to the xbox one....no luck. Kept saying that it failed. Gave up and decided to just start all over on the Xbox one but couldn't get the Keep to export despite it seeming to do so. I did everything in my power and nothing. Hopefully this gets resolved ASAP!!! 

Message 8 of 36 (10,974 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. I logged onto my xbox one today and decided that I wanted to start a new game, but the dragon age keep will not load my custom world state even thought i'm logged in.....I'm not sure what else to do.

Message 9 of 36 (10,896 Views)

★★ Novice

Their server might be messed up. I'm not sure though. I think someone on EA's end might have to check for us.

Message 10 of 36 (10,850 Views)