Xbox Promotional DLC Access

by aivanTHEgod

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Xbox Promotional DLC Access

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, sorry for using this thread but i have the same issue.

Is there a way to unlock the rewards on console or are they gone forever?

Message 1 of 4 (863 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Accessing Promotional DLC on Xbox Live?

Community Manager

Hey, so any content that you previously owned in the game is account bound. This includes all DLC and Promotional items you once had in the original game. In my download queue, I see items like Wolf Charm, Feastday gifts, etc.

Accessing it depends on the marketplace you download it from. For Xbox, there are a few ways you can access this.

I tested this on my Series X which ultimately works the same on the One.

• Go into my games and apps
  • Located the game under your library and click Install all
  • You should see all "owned" content there like all DLC and items you own

Xbox Website - You can also go to Xboxlive.com and under purchase history, locate the content and send it to your console as a download.

The exception to this is if you do not see the content to be downloaded, it is simply no longer accessible on the marketplace for you to install. 

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (351 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Unfortunately it would seem that they are gone for good unless EA decide to turn the servers back on.

Message 2 of 4 (660 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They took that option away by shutting down the server so now the only way to get them on xbox is the codes unless you have an xbox with disc drive and the ultimate edition discs. I have an xbox series s so they basically slapped a lot of their customers.

Message 3 of 4 (377 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, so any content that you previously owned in the game is account bound. This includes all DLC and Promotional items you once had in the original game. In my download queue, I see items like Wolf Charm, Feastday gifts, etc.

Accessing it depends on the marketplace you download it from. For Xbox, there are a few ways you can access this.

I tested this on my Series X which ultimately works the same on the One.

• Go into my games and apps
  • Located the game under your library and click Install all
  • You should see all "owned" content there like all DLC and items you own

Xbox Website - You can also go to Xboxlive.com and under purchase history, locate the content and send it to your console as a download.

The exception to this is if you do not see the content to be downloaded, it is simply no longer accessible on the marketplace for you to install. 

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (352 Views)