dead space 3 activation

by Alad78

Original Post

dead space 3 activation

★★★ Newbie

Just purchased Dead Space 3 on Steam and Mr. Origin told me: "To play Unidentified Game, you must first activate it on your EA account."
How can I do that? Is there any way to find activation code or something like that? I have a "Dead Space 3 - Key" in DLC list on Steam but it doesn't look like i can do anything with it.

Message 1 of 5 (3,015 Views)

Re: dead space 3 activation

Community Manager
@Alad78 Wanted to check if you had a CD key option in steam if so try redeeming the key in Origin and then see if you can launch the game?

Find CD Key:
- Launch Steam > Go to Library
- Right-click Dead Space 3
- Hover over the manage option > see if you have one for CD Keys
- If you do select and copy the Key

Redeem in Origin
- Launch Origin, Select origin in the top left
- Select redeem product code
- Enter in the key

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (2,977 Views)

Community Manager
@Alad78 wanted to see if the steps above were able to help?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 5 (2,956 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi I Just purchased Dead Space 3 on Steam and i cant find the CD key Is there any way to find the the CD key because when i launch the game it wont's me to activate it on origin I have the Dead Space 3 - Key" in DLC on in Steam but it doesn't seem to do anything with it i have Right-click Dead Space 3 Hover over the manage option to see if there is a CD Key there is no CD key option  

Message 4 of 5 (2,717 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not working for me....Manage within steam has no CD Key possibilities.  Please advise.

Message 5 of 5 (1,452 Views)