PC BUG REPORT: Cannot spend Ration Seals.

by shelledfade

Original Post

Re: PC BUG REPORT: Can't spend ration seals and can't buy resource packs.

★★ Novice

Same problem...almost 600 seals now and still can't spend..

Message 61 of 230 (2,753 Views)

Re: PC BUG REPORT: Cannot spend Ration Seals.

★★★★★ Newbie

Chiming in...I have the same problem.

Message 62 of 230 (3,001 Views)

★ Novice

After having spoken with the customer support, they stated that they are currently working on the issue.
But somehow, I doubt it.

Message 63 of 230 (2,997 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

As I understand it, when this works, there are different places for players to use the Seals depending on the play mode.

• In co-op, it's at the BENCH.
  • In single-player, it's at the Suit Kiosk.

However, I haven't been able to check myself due to this bug.

Message 64 of 230 (2,977 Views)

★ Novice

@Migz_DH wrote:

As I understand it, when this works, there are different places for players to use the Seals depending on the play mode.

• In co-op, it's at the BENCH.
  • In single-player, it's at the Suit Kiosk.

However, I haven't been able to check myself due to this bug.

Message 65 of 230 (2,904 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

tried checking the dlc via the suit kiosk same deal as the work bench in that it also never shows me the resource packs menu, i did speak to one of thier advisors over the phone and they did say that the more reports they get the higher the chance of an actual patch being made.

Message 66 of 230 (2,850 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Myself and a friend also brought DS3 as part of the humble bundle and for the life of us we can't find any kind of Ration Seal packages in our DLC menus, PC version of course.

Message 67 of 230 (2,784 Views)

Dead Space 3 Ration Seals

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

After reading through some forum posts I notice that this is a common and very disappointing "BUG" . For some reason your Micro transaction part of the game that was apparently supposed to be able to use in game currency as well as real money is broken, and we can not but the gear. Surprisingly this BUG shows up after you place your product on a humble bundle sale. Now I can understand wanting to make some extra money with your DLC due to the fact that the game was sold for almost pennies but this is unacceptable way to go about doing so. I am beginning to understand why all my Friends and Clan mates Say that EA games are garbage and don't waste your time. This Humble bundle was something that EA signed up for and as a corporation you are getting your nice tax right off as a charitable donation so why are the individuals who could be saying amazing things about your product and how you help out these orientations being kicked in the teeth. This is the very reason why you did not sell as many copies of deadspace 3 as you wanted, not people stealing it on torrents it is the fact that no one has any faith in this companies ability to release anything that is not a scam or completely broken. 

Edit: So I thought this was a Ticket to Someone in EA apparently they don't have a team to read this so it is just posted to a forum Cough cough Customer Support ? Im Not waiting on a phone for 2 hours to be told there is nothing you can do that's why I was hoping this was a trouble ticket . ... F*** ME really EA REALLY ?

Message 68 of 230 (3,154 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i tried re-installing the game yet again, to see if that might fix things, but sadly it didnt, please ea, fix this problem, we all want to be able to buy and used resource packs with our hard earned ration seals, so please get to the bottom of the problem asap.

Message 69 of 230 (2,717 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue - option to redeem ration seals is missing from the downloadable content menu, from the entire game actually.

Message 70 of 230 (2,685 Views)