PC BUG REPORT: Cannot spend Ration Seals.

by shelledfade

Original Post

Re: PC BUG REPORT: Cannot spend Ration Seals.

★★★ Newbie

Also unable to use ration seals for anything. It does not seem like it would be that complicated of an issue to fix. But this is months old. I'm beginning to understand why my friends boycott EA products.

Message 41 of 230 (3,336 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Do you think they will ever fix this problem? Having played through the console versions the ration seals were a very usful asset to have, not being able to aquire them on  the Pc version seems very odd and makes ration seals pointless.

Message 42 of 230 (3,215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Has nothing to do with the humble bundle, i have both the full purchase price game and a key from humble bundle for another PC. It is a PC wide issue and judging by EA's lack of a response I feel like it was intentional. At least I have not seen a response from EA on any announcement.

Message 43 of 230 (3,045 Views)

★★ Novice

I had this problem also, but when i searched what ration seals were for, i found out the same as you, it was to purchase with in game currency the Elite Weapons & Resources Pack, i already managed to buy 2 of those packs stacking a total of 60 ration seals for each pack but after i bought the second one i saved and quit a little while after, on chapter 12, i have 70+ seals and can't see the option in-game anymore like it just disapeared, and on the dead space 3 wikia (i know not all that's there is right) it said there's a PC version bug since August 17th 2013 so, 3 days ago that the option has the bug of disapearing but i think it is a problem from far before but i bought the second ration seal's dlc yesterday day 19.

If anyone can find an answer or please solve the problem would be great EA.

Message 44 of 230 (3,022 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Same problem, and I'm not letting this die.  It is NOT right to deny somebody the full extent of a game.  Mk-V weapons can ONLY be recieved through these purchases, So I really hope they fix that soon, and hopefully not Soon 

Message 45 of 230 (2,999 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem I would really like to spend my ration seals.

Message 46 of 230 (2,878 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue, cannot see any resource packs. Likely an Origin issue cause I never had this problem on Xbox 360 with the XBL Marketplace. You'd think 6 months on they would've fixed this issue.

Message 47 of 230 (2,962 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Def an Origin issue. Never had a problem with it on PS3. Worked as intended. Got into the PC store, lo and behold, no resource packs. 

Message 48 of 230 (2,940 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i am also unable to spend any ration seals, which is quite frusterating seeing as the only way to get the mk-v stuff is with them, the resource packs simply do not appear in workbench dlc menu...so how am i supposed to spend my ration seals. i hope you fix this EA.

Message 49 of 230 (2,922 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

im having the same problem as well, i dont even see any option to buy resource packs when i open the dlc menu from the bench.

Message 50 of 230 (2,833 Views)