PC BUG REPORT: Cannot spend Ration Seals.

by shelledfade

Original Post

PC BUG REPORT: Cannot spend Ration Seals.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Do you have any future plans to allow Humble Bundle buyers to use Ration Seals, or do you just expect us to pay actual money?  I was going to buy all of the DLC, but seeing as how I can't use Ration Seals to buy the cheapest DLC, I have changed my mind about the rest of the DLC.  I'm sure I'm not the only one that's sorely disappointed in your decision to discourage potential DLC purchasers. That's a lot of money you're missing out on.

Update - Last night (Aug 20), after an hour or so on the phone (Use the "Call me" option, DO NOT USE THE LIVE CHAT OPTION UNLESS YOU WANT TO WAIT HOURS AND HOURS), they compensated me by basically giving me what basically amounted to the $15 gear DLC, minus an item or two, PLUS a few weapons that weren't in it.  Unfortunately, the weapons are only good in the early chapters, and the suits are purely cosmetic, with the exception of an arctic suit that doesn't have that silly fur.  If I could make my N7 suit cold-proof, I would.  That thing is so sweet.

Anyways, they told me the Ration Seals problem is being worked on, and could take as long as 3-6 weeks.  Basically, they're hoping people forget about it.

I have 176 seals that will not forget. That's just from a few days of playing.  3-6 weeks should give me about 836558421 seals.

So anyway, AT LEAST they're making an effort to appease players (those guns are pretty sweet in the early game, and make for some good Tungsten/Resources later on), but I still doubt they're gonna fix the actual problem.

Message 31 of 230 (3,472 Views)

Re: PC BUG REPORT: Cannot spend Ration Seals.

★★ Novice

Not even seeing the optionn to buy, let alone use ration seals for, the resource packs in game.

The Bot accellerator DLC also is missing from the ingame menu (but not the out of game one).

Between this and the number of hoops I had to jump through to get origin in game working in the first place, I'm going to hold of and purchasing awakening 'cus frankly, I don't trust any of the dlc to work at this point ¬.¬

Message 32 of 230 (3,348 Views)

★★ Novice

Im having the same thing, i hope sometime this gets fixed.

Message 33 of 230 (3,329 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having this problem too, none of the 3 resource packs are showing up on ANY DLC list for me, In game in benches, in suit Kiosks or on the main menu. Can't find it on my web-browser's origin store, nor my origin client store. I can't find them anywhere and really wanna buy a few. At this point i've got 144 ration seals, supposedly enough for 4 Ultra Weapon and Resource Packs, or 2 Epic Weapon and Resource Packs. Im planning on buying 2 more aswell, or was, but now they've vanished, which is quite frustrating, was planning on stocking up as my friends get the humble bundle set too, so when we play co-op together, I'll have a ton of resources handy.

Message 34 of 230 (3,317 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here, but as you all know EA doesn't give a crap about their customers. 

Message 35 of 230 (3,304 Views)

★★ Novice

Daniel from the support team has told me that they're working on it guys

Message 36 of 230 (3,272 Views)

★★ Novice

Good i hope this gets fixed soon, i have many ration seals

Message 37 of 230 (3,232 Views)

Dead Space 3 ration seals

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Just wondering why the PC release of Dead Space 3 is still unable to spend their ration seals on the DLC menu. Looking around, it seems to be a relatively common issue, I was wondering if this was able to be fixed or not.

Thanks for any help!

EDIT: So apparently this posted to a forum, instead of, you know, a support ticket. How fun.

Message 38 of 230 (3,070 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Why is EA always so useless?

Message 39 of 230 (3,457 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still an issue. No Resource packs avaliable. I have about 230 Ration Seals and I cannot use them due to the resource packs being missing.

Message 40 of 230 (3,415 Views)