Re: Dead Space 2 loads to black screen

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Dead Space 2 loads to black screen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i got the game to download and now it goes to black screen then exits out and will not let me play. can you help me please. i am running windows 11

[cm - moved post into its own thread and updated title for better visibility]

Message 1 of 7 (2,134 Views)

Community Manager
@airvolts Which client are you playing through?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (2,070 Views)

Community Manager
@airvolts Wanted to confirm if your still seeing issues?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 7 (2,031 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Letöltöttem a játékot, és most fekete képernyőre vált, majd kilép, és nem engedi játszani. tudnál segíteni. Windows 11-et futtatok
Message 4 of 7 (1,994 Views)

Community Manager

Hello @fabi4tom

At the moment the following languages are supported on Answers HQ: 

Feel free to repost it in any of the aforementioned languages. 

You can also contact an EA Game advisor on the EA Help Center as described at the links below: 

Italiano /  Nederlands /  Jezyk polski /   Português 

Regards, 

Illium.png

Message 5 of 7 (1,770 Views)

★ Apprentice
@airvolts Can you give us more context on your system specs? You can also read the game's unofficial wiki to see if some of the solutions there work.

https://www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Dead_Space_2
Message 6 of 7 (1,168 Views)

Message 7 of 7 (878 Views)