[Old Report] Can Dead Space 3 co-op? Its 2021

by TempestFoxy

Original Post

[Old Report] Can Dead Space 3 co-op? Its 2021

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Me and my friend bought Dead Space 3 together since we want to play co-op. Sadly the game don't allow us to play co-op no matter what. Same as searching through public match. Can't find any available room. So I wanted to ask again, Can Dead Space 3 still can play co-op?

Message 1 of 9 (15,513 Views)

Re: Can Dead Space 3 co-op? Its 2021

★★★ Newbie

It worked for me - can you not create a private room for the two of you to play?

Message 2 of 9 (15,467 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lothloriengf I am also playing Dead Space 3. My username is "caineturbat2003" on origin and my timezone is EEST. You can send me a friend request if you would like.
Message 3 of 9 (15,347 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I dont know if you got a reply from him but I wanna play my account it idk0582 on pc ea

Message 4 of 9 (9,960 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thanks if you read my msg

Message 5 of 9 (9,959 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes it can

Message 6 of 9 (9,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was gonna play it with my childhood friend we been friends for 15 years but he bailed and said he doesn't know how to get the game to work. now I don't have a friend to play deadspace 3 with and it makes me sad cuz I love the franchise I even created a deadspace metal band biomassforthemoonsofficial on Instagram sorry for the plug just thought some fellow deadspace fans would be interested in gaming with me and listen to our music maybe

Message 7 of 9 (9,106 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

A Lan revive for this game would be good! Also, what's the problem with this game..? It's always crashing, on a same PC model as mine, when ea app launches

Message 8 of 9 (3,157 Views)

Community Manager

Hey Everyone

As this thread is a bit old at this point, things have changed and been updated, we are going to lock this down so that we can prevent any necro-posting.

If you run into any further issues please create a new thread so that we can begin tracking accordingly!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 9 of 9 (2,957 Views)