[Old Report] Bug achievement "brave new world(Obtain all trophies)"

by l3ladenine

Original Post

[Old Report] Bug achievement "brave new world(Obtain all trophies)"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have all unlock achivment 98% but brave new world(Obtain all trophies) is no unlock.

help me please.

Message 1 of 44 (16,546 Views)

Re: Bug achviment "brave new world(Obtain all trophies)"

★★★★ Novice

In game "Dead Space 3. Limited Edition" (PC) doesn't work receiving achievement of "Brave New World".

I executed all achievements in game for 100%, but the general achievement didn't work. The general progress is specified as 98% - 1 achievement which is given for performance of all achievements isn't executed. In "Origin" progress of 58/59 achievements is shown.

As I already executed everything for 100%, I can't make anything with it. Game connects to the server as all other achievements are received and I see game shop and other online of opportunity.

As now these achievements added in "Origin", I would like to receive all achievements. 58 received achievements are the proof of that I executed everything for 100%.

Please, correct this bug. Especially as very many players complain of it.

P.S. Excuse for the automatic translator.

Message 2 of 44 (16,422 Views)

Achievement (PC)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

All the achievements in Dead Space 3 received, and the achievement of a "Brave new world" my game is not issued. In origin have all of the achievements except for this. How to solve this problem?

Message 3 of 44 (16,454 Views)

Achievement for completing the Story is lost

★ Novice

I completed Dead Space 3 a while ago with a friend in the Coop on Normal. But i didn't get the Achievement for it. It still says i didn't finished Dead Space 3, but when i look at my Statistics, it says that i finished it on Normal.

How can i get my Achievement?

Message 4 of 44 (16,439 Views)

BUG in Achievement

★★★ Newbie

Recently there was a BUG me, finalized my DS3
completing almost all the achievements, leaving only one
"BRAVE NEW WORLD" But after the game ended in
HARDCORE mode to BRAVE NEW WORLD has not been released,
whereupon 98% in achievements. Could anyone help me?

Message 5 of 44 (16,394 Views)

Origin Achievement

★★ Novice

I already finished all achievement but I haven't recieve Brave New World (Obtain all achievements) yet.

I obtain all both main game and awakened.

Message 6 of 44 (16,369 Views)

Re: BUG in Achievement

★★ Apprentice

I have the same problem. PC. 58/59 achievements. Didn't get Brave New World. Please, fix this bug!

Message 7 of 44 (16,341 Views)

Re: Origin Achievement

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I finished the game 5 times, got all achievements except Brave New World. It's just closed, and I don't know, how to get it...Terrible bug!

Message 8 of 44 (16,347 Views)

Re: Bug achievement "brave new world(Obtain all trophies)"

★★ Novice

Please tell me how to fix this bug,

I have 58/59 trophies and I cannot achieve the Brave New Worlds - I have a case 09493589 to resolve this open on 19th September 2013 with no solution offered.

please help

Message 9 of 44 (16,280 Views)

Dead space 3 brave new world achievement doesn't work on PC

★★★ Newbie

Hello EA,

There are many PEOPLE in the DS3 PC gaming world having the major frustration of completing the game and racking up all of the achievements and NOT getting the pure joy or recieving the "Brave New World" achievement to get to 100%.  I've seen post from way back in 2012 which have yet been replied to by EA.  It seems that this is not an important enought bug for you buys over in the anwer HQ world.  It sure would be nice to hear SOMETHING from EA on this one.   The Dead Space community has some very loyal gamers and I absolutely enjoy these games.  Can you guys take a few hours and figure this one out?  Please?  Pretty please?  I mean afterall we laid down good money for this game and to get to the end and get blue balled because this thing won't unlock is a real shame.

Thanks in advance for a timely resolution to this irritation.

Message 10 of 44 (16,270 Views)