Re: won a battle that I lost

by ChappasUK

Original Post

won a battle that I lost

★★★ Newbie

Hello, it happened to me several times that I lost a battle and when finished the message showing up is that I won... when I check battle history it also sais that I won... is this happening because the other player was a cheater? or is a bug? every time this happened it was battles without any chance, the other player killed me super fast like he had big advantage.

Message 1 of 5 (1,007 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Your opponent might have surrendered. Unfortunately, the game does not tell you that they surrendered, only that you have won.

Message 2 of 5 (972 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Nop, thats not the problem. The battle is fully finished.

Message 3 of 5 (969 Views)

★★★★ Pro

If they surrender at the last moment, you will often not be able to tell the difference.

Message 4 of 5 (956 Views)

★★★ Novice
@dieguidee Hi, all my units are between level 13‐14, and I usually reach Master/Tiberium league.

Sometimes I come against a player who is significantly under levelled against me (level 8-10), or is in Diamond league or lower but somehow is still matched against me.
If I win those games, as the final missile launches against their base I'll surrender because I don't think its fair for me to take the win under those circumstances.
The enemy base will still look destroyed but they will take the win because my surrender came before the missile hit.

There's probably other players doing similar if you've encountered this before.
Message 5 of 5 (820 Views)