iOS13 has glitches on the battlefield

by WilliamYEHTaipei

Original Post

Re: iOS13 has glitches on the battlefield

★★★★ Pro

It seems that EA has given up on fixing this bug. Or perhaps they have never even really started - who knows?

Message 11 of 19 (1,341 Views)

★ Novice

I’m having the same problem and it appears to be getting worse since I upgraded to the iPhone 11

Message 12 of 19 (1,282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Switched from iPhone 6s to iPhone Xr. But with this massive graphic artifacts game is now broken for me :/

The game could be so nice with the new bigger display, but EA seams not be interested in this game anymore

So it‘s better to not spend money to other EA Games like the coming remastered version of c&c

Message 13 of 19 (1,246 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_GrasshopperNo, you are not investigating the issue. No updates for 9 months - since September?

Message 14 of 19 (1,160 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I just upgraded my iPhone to an XR and the tiberium is all pixelated. Is there ever going to be a fix? I see that there’s been complaints about this since September. Very disconcerting 😣

Message 15 of 19 (1,063 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@onefineleo 

At this point, it seems very unlikely that there will be a fix for this. The people who are now responsible for the maintenance of this game are apparently unable to change the code and to release a new version of the client app in the Google Play and Apple store.

Message 16 of 19 (1,005 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That sux because I really enjoy the game but the glitches are distracting. 

Message 17 of 19 (972 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@onefineleo

As a workaround, you could play the game on a PC or a Mac with an Android emulator like e.g. BlueStacks. If you link your game progress to an E-mail account, you can retrieve it on another installation.

Message 18 of 19 (947 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the tip but all I have is my phone so I guess I’ll have to get used to the bad graphics or not play Frown

Message 19 of 19 (925 Views)