Message 1 of 5 (492 Views)

Re: cheating still runs the game

★★★★ Pro

Could you give an example please?

Message 2 of 5 (466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

pre-launching missiles, whales sitting in lower tiers bc of races and other monthly events, people popping out 60pt units at the beginning of the match WITH 2 harvys

come on it apparent that devs dont care and EA esp doesnt care as long as it keeps rolling in the cash.  

and dont get me started on the card system that doesnt work!!

also playing the same person back to back is also not a good thing and it allows that player insider moves which is a form of cheating 

ESP when this player has max units and get 40 medals out of you!!

CHEATING EVERYWHERE!!!!

Message 3 of 5 (450 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The game is broken in EA’s favor.  The Dev’s could careless...

Message 4 of 5 (425 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@punishertrd wrote:

pre-launching missiles, whales sitting in lower tiers bc of races and other monthly events, people popping out 60pt units at the beginning of the match WITH 2 harvys

come on it apparent that devs dont care and EA esp doesnt care as long as it keeps rolling in the cash.  

and dont get me started on the card system that doesnt work!!

also playing the same person back to back is also not a good thing and it allows that player insider moves which is a form of cheating 

ESP when this player has max units and get 40 medals out of you!!

Not sure what you mean by "pre-launching missiles". Could you show us an example? Like a screenshot or a link to a video?

Whales sitting in lower leagues absolutely is a problem. I totally agree with you there. The thing is, you can't force somebody to play a certain amount of games per day or per week. So probably what would need to change is that you can't go down an arbitrary amount of leagues, which means the Season Reset would need a rework.

"people popping out 60pt units at the beginning of the match WITH 2 harvys" - Well, you start the game with 100 Tiberium, and this money you can spend in any which way that you want. Two harvesters plus another 60 Tib field unit plus opening the building where that unit comes from will be more expensive than 100 Tiberium for sure, it is more like 60 + 60 + 60 + 30 = 210 Tiberium at least. It would be really helpful if you could show us a video or a screenshot where you think something is fishy, so that the problem could be analyzed.

Message 5 of 5 (412 Views)