Re: Update 1.7 Notes

by FlyingMan2019

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

It is obvious that they don’t care about the bugs. They are making us wait till a new update rather than fixing it with a patch. The quality of EA’s gaming platforms are deteriorating, wonder how their business revenue and profit doing? 

Message 21 of 45 (3,176 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@punishertrd wrote:
@EinarThePillagerya all units are affected by this new bug the devs have created. This should have already been fixed by now but it seems that the devs dont really care about game play..sad.

Maybe the bug is more deeper than we thought. Who knows, maybe there's even a malware that's messing with all the unit's AI. I doubt that the unit's AI is stored in the game itself. Someone can hack it and make the game results inconsistent with other players. Who knows, maybe somewhere out there in the game, there's a mammoth tank running around like he thinks he's a JJT. I hope they fix it soon. I don't want to participate in a race if the game is severely bugged to the point that units move here and there.

Message 22 of 45 (3,173 Views)

★★★★ Pro

There is a version 1.7.1 now, but what exactly was changed? Was this with regard to the pathfinding bug?

Message 23 of 45 (3,136 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Mister_Crac Did they fix it though?
Message 24 of 45 (3,130 Views)

★ Guide

@Mister_Crac wrote:

There is a version 1.7.1 now, but what exactly was changed? Was this with regard to the pathfinding bug?

I literally played 30 minutes ago and saw no update and game still had pathfinding issues... I'm in Sweden though so do we get updates later?

Message 25 of 45 (3,119 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I think the rollout of a new version in the Google Play Store does not happen at the same time for everybody in the world. So, while an update might be available in the USA already, that does not automatically mean that it is also available everywhere else.

Message 26 of 45 (3,108 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@s70ABlackHawk wrote:
@Mister_CracDid they fix it though?

I don't know. I did not see any announcement about it.

Message 27 of 45 (3,108 Views)

★★ Guide

@incia wrote:

@Mister_Crac wrote:

I literally played 30 minutes ago and saw no update and game still had pathfinding issues... I'm in Sweden though so do we get updates later?

I got the update yesterday (Europe) at around 11p.m. So while you might still not be able to see it, it does not mean that other people are lying about it. Thanks.

Message 28 of 45 (3,092 Views)

★ Guide

@Mister_Crac wrote:

@s70ABlackHawk wrote:
@Mister_CracDid they fix it though?

I don't know. I did not see any announcement about it.

Some clown seem to have a personal update though, but 99 % of the community still has no updates.

Message 29 of 45 (3,089 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Agreed, no update. I just tried still same problems. I think if there was update EA would be on talking about it. 

Message 30 of 45 (3,083 Views)