Units at wrong level for some reason

by stabbedintheface

Original Post

Units at wrong level for some reason

★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) S10
OS Version Pie
What is your Player ID? Zryzmcq2
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug My scorpion and attack bikes were both at level 12 Now they are at 11 2/3 I'm 100% sure they were at level 12 Note that I'm not talking about league level cap
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Usa

Rivala

Message 1 of 7 (1,299 Views)

Re: Units at wrong level for some reason

★★★ Newbie

Note that my pitbull is in the exact same situation

Message 2 of 7 (1,287 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey @stabbedintheface thanks for reaching out. Can you send me your Persona ID, a 13 digit number found in Settings > About so I can check this out. Can you remember when you upgraded your units to level 12?

Message 3 of 7 (1,273 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They suddenly reverted back to level 12 overnight

I did include my ID in the ticket and in the picture

Message 4 of 7 (1,264 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks @stabbedintheface and the ID needed is not the one included in your screenshots and post. It's a specific one, Persona ID, from Settings > About. 

Message 5 of 7 (1,245 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@stabbedintheface I have several units that are level 12 in the main menu but are 11 in the battle menu. Especially, on the Gdi side. Sometimes they show as 12 and other times as 11 in the nod menu. I don’t think the 11s that are really twelve perform like 12. You work hard to level up and then it is not there.
Message 6 of 7 (960 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Rickus58 wrote:
@stabbedinthefaceI have several units that are level 12 in the main menu but are 11 in the battle menu. Especially, on the Gdi side. Sometimes they show as 12 and other times as 11 in the nod menu. I don’t think the 11s that are really twelve perform like 12. You work hard to level up and then it is not there.

@Rickus58 

There is a level cap in every league that your units cannot surpass. In Diamond League, the level cap is 11. So even if your units are a higher level, they will be reduced to 11 as long as you play in Diamond League. Once you enter Master League, the level cap is raised to 13 and in Tiberium League it is 15.

Message 7 of 7 (906 Views)