Tiberian Dawn: only one unit moves if more than one selected...

by christo161

Original Post

Tiberian Dawn: only one unit moves if more than one selected...

★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer Remastered
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Tiberian Dawn: only one unit moves if more than one selected, and commanded to move to the repair bay or into an apc or chinook
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select more than one unit, move them to repair bay (vehicles) or into an apc or into a chinook (infantry).
What happens when the bug occurs? Only one units do the action.
What do you expect to see? All units do the action (if there were more selected). This was fixed in Red Alert 1 by the way.

Tiberian Dawn: only one unit moves if more than one selected, and commanded to move to the repair bay or into an apc or chinook

Message 1 of 4 (469 Views)

Re: Tiberian Dawn: only one unit moves if more than one selected...

[ Edited ]
Hero

@christo161 

That's a known game limitation, though...

Terrible title btw. Makes it seem like a general thing rather than a small quirk of the repair bay :-\

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 2 of 4 (448 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If there is a character limit to the title 😂

Message 3 of 4 (442 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well actually it is fixed at least for apc - they all move in, just not at the same time

Message 4 of 4 (383 Views)