Re: Restricted account error

by EA_Leeuw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Restricted account error

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Leeuw I am getting the same message, saying I am restricted from online access, I have no bans, why am I restricted?

Message 1 of 8 (1,779 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Leeuw no, command and conquer, it was happening for 2 days,but now it works again, don´t know why it happened.

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (1,733 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hey @chipster100,

Are you getting the error in Battlefield 1?
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 8 (1,752 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Leeuw no, command and conquer, it was happening for 2 days,but now it works again, don´t know why it happened.
Message 3 of 8 (1,734 Views)

Community Manager
@chipster100, I am glad to hear that the issue got resolved already. Standard smile
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 4 of 8 (1,719 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue. New install after purchase. Perhaps its because I played the game before on EA Play but cancelled my subscription? Now bought it. So maybe the game thinks it should block me?

Message 5 of 8 (944 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @dvelop,

That could (in very rare situations) indeed be the case, that the EA Play membership still overrides your actual purchase. I would recommend reaching out to our EA Live Support team, so they can take a look into your account to make sure that this gets addressed. You can reach out to them via https://help.ea.com/contact-us.

Cheers.
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 6 of 8 (920 Views)

★★ Novice
@dvelop I was thinking this as well. Unfortunately I cannot find a way to remove my EA play history or unbind it from my account.
Message 7 of 8 (830 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @jobuvick,

You should be able to reach out to our EA Live Support team to get this checked actually. They should be able to see if there's still an EA Play game entitlement active on your account that could be overriding the actual standalone game. Maybe worth giving it a try?
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 8 of 8 (807 Views)