Re: Resource Challenge

by KelinDrawn

Original Post

Resource Challenge

★ Guide

EA canceled the resource challenge scheduled for May 26-27, I wonder if they will do one next season. Interested to see June’s calendar of events.

Message 1 of 8 (520 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Maybe its because there were too many events this season. It seems there were too many events for my taste. 3 events per 2 week is Ok but not 2 events every week. Also 15 is too short, maybe 20 to 25, with many more battles available. No one can win every fight they face, even if they think its easy for them to finish. I'd suggest 25 nodes with 40 battles, you can lose ten times and your final prize is not removed. Any excess matches when you reach the final prize are converted to coins, 1000 per extra battle.

Message 2 of 8 (495 Views)

★★ Guide

An event means free stuff, so please explain to me how there can ever be such a thing as "too many events"? Sick

Message 3 of 8 (482 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

As in the whole month was crammed with events... I would prefer if it was less in number but each one has about 20 to 25 nodes compared to more in number with each 5 to 10 nodes. One could get unlucky with the 5 nodes.

Message 4 of 8 (471 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EinarThePillager wrote:

Maybe its because there were too many events this season. It seems there were too many events for my taste. 3 events per 2 week is Ok but not 2 events every week. Also 15 is too short, maybe 20 to 25, with many more battles available. No one can win every fight they face, even if they think its easy for them to finish. I'd suggest 25 nodes with 40 battles, you can lose ten times and your final prize is not removed. Any excess matches when you reach the final prize are converted to coins, 1000 per extra battle.

Honestly the events are what I enjoy the most. I'm happy with the uptick in events this month.

Message 5 of 8 (442 Views)

★ Guide

Me too. The more the merrier!

Message 6 of 8 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I don’t play in the standard queue that much anymore, but when there is an event happening, I am ALWAYS participating ^^

So the more events, the better!

Message 7 of 8 (405 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Tstillman24,

Yep, the Resource Challenge will be returning in June! The full June calendar of events will go live early next week (the May calendar takes us through this weekend's Rivals Champions event).

Message 8 of 8 (385 Views)