Remaster Request for C&C Generals

by mrrochester6

Original Post

Remaster Request for C&C Generals

★★ Novice

Hello everyone, I know millions of people around the world are waiting for the subject that I'm about to demonstrate right now and I think the time has come to put into words loudly for the development of the game to start as soon as possible. So, my idea is that I want to play Command and Conquer Generals and its DLC Zero Hour to play with a fully remastered modern context that fits our contemporary era of 2022-2023 which includes 4k graphics, new game engines and visual effects and etc. Please take considerable steps  for developing Command and Conquer Generals to be remastered because as I said I really want to play this game with up to date in terms of everything about the game.

Message 1 of 7 (2,533 Views)

Re: Remaster Request for C&C Generals

Community Manager
Hey @mrrochester6,

Thanks for the feedback. Standard smile
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 2 of 7 (2,507 Views)

★★ Novice

The remake will be better than Remastering by the way but either of them is okay. I just want to hear the news that the development process and game making progress is started because I want to play the Remake or Remastered version of the game as soon as possible  Large smile

Message 3 of 7 (2,446 Views)

Community Manager
@mrrochester6, that would be pretty amazing indeed, I have to say so myself. Standard smile
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 4 of 7 (2,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I so want the C&C Zero hour team to rewrite this game and play it online on steam. there are hundreds of people waiting for this game just around me 

Do we have to protest or something to make this happen? We want it so much 

Message 5 of 7 (1,710 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @b7e5dubhu4ro,

Oh no no, no protests please. Wink But constructive feedback is always welcome!
EA_LeeuwAHQ
Message 6 of 7 (1,683 Views)

Hero
@b7e5dubhu4ro They remastered the original first two games, so I'm fairly sure that if any more will get remastered, they'll be done in chronological order, meaning Tiberian Sun and Red Alert 2 would be next. It wouldn't make much sense to skip ahead to Generals.

Like a lot of people helping out around this place, I am a volunteer, not an EA employee. I'm just here to help. If my answer helped you, please give XP. And if an answer solved your problem, be sure to accept it as solution.
I will not help with game questions sent as private messages; those questions belong on the boards where everyone can see my answers.
Message 7 of 7 (1,520 Views)