by xqmml

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Promoted to lv. 23 but stuck at 22.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) OnePlus6
OS Version OxygenOS 9.0.3
What is your Player ID? Hera#xxKDjZPd
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I just got promted with the promotion to level 23 in game. This was after opening the rewards for NOD reaching 1.900 points. This included 10k XP. Got back to screen and Still at level 22. But halfway to 23. I didnt get a screenshot on the actual lvl Up as i Never experienced such issue so far. Anyone else experienced this?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? O pened rewards for PvP rank 1900 Nod. Promted with level Up. Level Up Never occured . No rewards to pick Up. XP bar att 50% progress. Connection Type Mobile
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Sverige

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) One plus 6
OS Version OxygenOs 9.0.3
What is your Player ID? Hera#xxKDjZPd
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I just got promted with the promotion to level 23 in game. This was after opening the rewards for NOD reaching 1.900 points. This included 10k XP. Got back to screen and Still at level 22. But halfway to 23. I didnt get screen on the lvl Up as i Never experienced such issue so far. Anyone else experienced this?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Opened rewards for PvP rank 1900 Nod. Promted with level Up. Level Up Never occured . No rewards to pick Up. XP bar att 50% progress.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Sweden

I just got promted with the promotion to level 23 in game.
This was after opening the rewards for NOD reaching 1.900 points. This included 10k XP.
Got back to screen and Still at level 22. But halfway to 23. I didnt get screen on the lvl Up as i Never experienced such issue so far.
Anyone else experienced this?

Message 1 of 5 (286 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Promoted to lv. 23 but stuck at 22.

★★ Novice
Yep, took a while before My query came up so i found an already created topic of similar sort. All Good i think

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (266 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @xqmml and sorry to hear that.

Can you provide me with your Persona ID (found in Settings -> About) so I can have a look? Thank you!

Message 2 of 5 (280 Views)

★★ Novice

Note that I have leveled Up since. Not sure what the problem could've been..

Message 3 of 5 (274 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @xqmml  and thank you for the ID.

I can see that you are level 24 now. I think you posted in another thread, where I responded to already, right?

Message 4 of 5 (269 Views)

★★ Novice
Yep, took a while before My query came up so i found an already created topic of similar sort. All Good i think
Message 5 of 5 (267 Views)