Re: Post entertaining replays here!

by Marine_CorporaI

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

Wow, I'd never expect that we'd meet in a showdown tournament... @Marine_CorporaI 

Marine Corporal.jpg

Message 91 of 97 (2,088 Views)

Wish we had a chance to rematch. That was a close one!
Message 92 of 97 (2,085 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Yeah, I guess a rematch is ok... also do you still perform account resets after you climb Master 3 or something like that? You might want to consider joining my alliance. I was playing as Nod since I need to bring the tick tank's win rate to 80%. I always tie the win rates of the tick tank and the predator, with the predator being 2 percent lower than the tick tank. When one rises/falls, I either force the other to rise/fall or I try to undo it. I was thinking of running another showdown exclusively for Nod before switching accounts.

Message 93 of 97 (2,076 Views)

I haven’t done a reset since the surrender button came online. Now I just destroy bases and surrender right as the last missile goes off like in that video I posted here. I’m doing that over and over and over.  I’m not going to Masters anymore until I get level 13’s. Currently at 10’s. It’s more fun than getting to Masters and getting destroyed. 

As far as alliances go though, I’m more of a lone wolf but thanks for the invite. 

Message 94 of 97 (2,066 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:

I haven’t done a reset since the surrender button came online. Now I just destroy bases and surrender right as the last missile goes off like in that video I posted here. I’m doing that over and over and over.  I’m not going to Masters anymore until I get level 13’s. Currently at 10’s. It’s more fun than getting to Masters and getting destroyed. 

As far as alliances go though, I’m more of a lone wolf but thanks for the invite. 

Maybe I should add you as a friend then... do you happen to use mutant marauders or grenadiers? They're a little along the way, but they are proven really helpful against 80% of tech units... if your interested in using late units, stealth tanks and snipers also seem nice to play around with.

Message 95 of 97 (2,053 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Well, you got me the 2nd time, this time with the account with the same name as my forums account. I was planning to slow you down with shock wave troopers (they were part of a bounty). I have no idea what I was doing.

Message 96 of 97 (2,042 Views)

Another close one. Yeah you would have had me if it were missiles instead of shocks. 

Message 97 of 97 (2,040 Views)