Re: Post entertaining replays here!

by EinarThePillager

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

Also, if anyone of you encounters a player who is bringing his harvesters to you, it means that he want you to take the match playfully and not seriously. I mean harvesters sitting/close to the pad and then retreating to base means he wants a fun defeat/tie/victory. Sometimes, when a challenge battle occurs, I do this, trying to get the opponent to play along and go on a harvester hunt. I'd even order the harvesters to sit still and die a pathetic death. I would then check the replay to see how much tiberium my opponent got.

Message 81 of 97 (2,582 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I'm winning, then I lose. My bomber bombs my pitbull for no reason. So stupid. I just can't win. I quit this game.

Message 82 of 97 (2,497 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Be careful with BOrcas, you might destroy your own army within seconds if you got him to move the wrong way.

Message 83 of 97 (2,486 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I have my own replay that shows my ferocity. I wasn't planning on winning and it seems that my opponent is less skilled than me. If he's in the forums, well I'm sorry for beating him like this. Maybe on another match, he could do better. It was like a playful cougar against an unarmed man... he never stood a chance on defeating his enemy.

timer ran out..jpg

Message 84 of 97 (2,461 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Wargames videos :P

Two wargames, one with bomber, hammerhead, and tech, and the other one being pure missile fight.

Message 85 of 97 (2,356 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

This worm is crazy... I was testing what units a bot spits out. The rock worm is trying to move past the Nod base... really weird. I wouldn't even add a bug report for this.

Crazy Rockworm.jpg

Message 86 of 97 (2,139 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I want to share an interesting scenario that you could get in the game that causes your units to fail in attacking the enemy base. This can only be done in a bot match cause of the ridiculous amount of units you need to pull it off. The only unit that can't attack and can be ordered more than twice is the MSV. By surrounding a base with X layer thick army of MSV's, X ranged units can't attack the base(minus units with raider, if microed correctly). The X is a number from 1 to 3.

C&C Rivals units can't attack base.jpg

In this picture, the pitbulls and shatterers can't attack the base cause of the MSV's and the MRLS can't attack the base cause of the other units. The MSV's aren't allowed to move.

Message 87 of 97 (2,002 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Marine_CorporaI, this is the replay I wanted to show. I can only provide screenshots. I don't have any recording features. Take note that the opponent is a master league player and I beat him then surrendered to confuse him.

enemy defeated but still won 2.jpg

enemy defeated but still won.jpg

Message 88 of 97 (1,829 Views)

[ Edited ]

@EinarThePillager wrote:

@Marine_CorporaI, this is the replay I wanted to show. I can only provide screenshots. I don't have any recording features. Take note that the opponent is a master league player and I beat him then surrendered to confuse him.

enemy defeated but still won 2.jpg

enemy defeated but still won.jpg

When it first happened to me, I was like wtf? But then I saw that all his replays are like that. So I now do the same thing. It’s the only way I can play because otherwise I’ll make it to masters with level 8 and 9 units going against level 12 units that I haven’t unlocked yet. 

I hope we never have to face each other. Because one of us will be forced to win against our will.  LOL 

Message 89 of 97 (1,822 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Marine_CorporaI wrote:

When it first happened to me, I was like wtf? But then I saw that all his replays are like that. So I now do the same thing. It’s the only way I can play because otherwise I’ll make it to masters with level 8 and 9 units going against level 12 units that I haven’t unlocked yet. 

I hope we never have to face each other. Because one of us will be forced to win against our will.  LOL 

Not really an issue if we'd meet. I tend to run matches and lose just to complete the bounties, unless I am using a deck with tick tanks/predators in them. Even if I did win without either units, I would simply get a quick loss on the next one (its like we'd meet twice in a row). Its strange one can spam the surrender button at the start of the match, wish one can use it after the 1st missile lands on either player.

Message 90 of 97 (1,815 Views)