Re: Post entertaining replays here!

by FANGSKOS

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Just gonna leave this here. There was MG squads in it, and there is nothing more to say!

Message 51 of 97 (1,875 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Still afraid of starting with MG. If a rifle squad seeks it, it's dead.

Message 52 of 97 (1,822 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
oh it's a terrible idea. I just do it for fun on certain maps that have the maximum chance for hilarity =p
Message 53 of 97 (1,809 Views)

★ Guide

I haven't unlocked MG yet, so every single GDI challenge battle I get I know they are running this unit, I have rushed them with Rhinos and pop'ed their MG instantly. Won 3 challenge matches this way. :D

Message 54 of 97 (1,785 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
haha good thinking =p
Message 55 of 97 (1,750 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@BattaIia wrote:
oh it's a terrible idea. I just do it for fun on certain maps that have the maximum chance for hilarity =p

I'm not so sure about that (it being a terrible idea). Just yesterday I was up against a clever player who (I saw that in the replay) started to set up an MG squad just next to their base, then producing more, and ever so slightly move them forward one hex field at a time. This was on the map "Slashed Fields". When I started to bring my air unit out, they brought missile troopers. Then they were dug in so good in their fixed position that I could not really find a way to attack them without getting destroyed myself. :-(

Also, to be able to do it, even if just for fun, you need to have the MG squad in your deck. So how do you use it otherwise? :-)

Message 56 of 97 (1,725 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
It's good if you don't know how to take care of em. Seth drill pods when one is moving will take one out. strongarm turrets will trade with 1, jade and solomon laugh as they 1 click the whole formation. Chem buggies, massed talons and venoms... Unfortunately there is an abundance of ways to deal with them. I find 2 MG's are usually enough, then after that it's all about units to defend the MG's. Any more then that, and it's just style points =p
Message 57 of 97 (1,721 Views)

★ Apprentice

Message 58 of 97 (1,676 Views)

★ Apprentice

"War is cruelty. There is no use trying to reform it. The crueler it is, the sooner it will be over." General William Tecumseh Sherman

Message 59 of 97 (1,662 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same happened to Me tonight... Doesn't even show up in Battle history. I had his base surrounded with Flame tanks, and troops. No way I had poor signal with My 5g Router in the same room.
Message 60 of 97 (1,609 Views)