Re: Patch Notes for Server Update on Dec 11, 2019

by Marine_CorporaI

Original Post

[ Edited ]

@Oldskewlcandc wrote:

Having to sandbag myself is not winning a game. You should not have to Lose to Win. Especially repeatedly for 2 months because the system is nothing but a monetary bully.

When you progress this fast you should be able to get rewards as in units or other things that are not available to you because you are at a very low unit average.

Here again the ladder system is a monetary bully. That's the way they build it that's the way it's going to stay that's how they want it to be

Which is a damn shame because it's doing nothing but destroying the chances of playing a decent game not to mention keeping it alive.

The only reason why this game has not flourished is because the way that it set up. They want more money to progress at each level from everybody or suffer the consequences. Where do you get a bone what do you get something free where do you get an atta-boy? These are all non existent in this game.

Sure they give you units in the crates but you never get them because they control what they give you every time a crate is opened. Don't fool yourself and think that it's a random cuz it's not. In all this time that I've been playing I've never really got any kind of good units out of the crates besides what normally comes out as you go up the ladder.

It's a damn good game, but it's just a monetary bully ladder system.

You do realize this is a game for profit just like any other mobile game that was created for profit?

Now whether they charge too much is another story altogether. They do. But even if the prices were lowered to be reasonable, it’s a game that you can play for free if you exploit loopholes like I have given you. I mean, what other game out there of this caliber can you play for free without paying a cent and reach the top? 

You cannot have your cake and eat it too. If you want to play for free, you have to wait. That’s how it is. You can deliberately lower yourself to the bottom of a league or you can continue to get beat by players that have paid or have not paid and waited like myself.  If you want a totally free game, then you can choose one that plays ads after every action you make. 

Personally, I’d rather not have ads and work for it by waiting and continuing to play for free. Ads are the worse. And if you want one that has no ads and is totally free, than you are left with solitaire or hearts or spades. 

Message 31 of 35 (1,637 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Here again, the ladder system is broken. It's a monetary bully.

Just soon as you level up you'll be stuck in the same boat that you just were in. You think you're going to level up to compete against the level that you were fighting against, but no you are actually leveling up to fight against levels even higher than where you are.

So why would you invest in a broken system that does nothing but eat your money and make you level up yet again with more money to be competitive?

I would be more than happy to spend money on a game that was not designed to do nothing but to eat your money. Every time you level up it's undeniable truth of exactly what's going to happen.

I have spent probably close to $1,000 over the years purchasing Red Alert Command and Conquer Rivals General's blah blah blah blah blah. I support the game when the game is worth the support.

Message 32 of 35 (1,615 Views)

@Oldskewlcandc wrote:

Here again, the ladder system is broken. It's a monetary bully.

Just soon as you level up you'll be stuck in the same boat that you just were in. You think you're going to level up to compete against the level that you were fighting against, but no you are actually leveling up to fight against levels even higher than where you are.

So why would you invest in a broken system that does nothing but eat your money and make you level up yet again with more money to be competitive?

I would be more than happy to spend money on a game that was not designed to do nothing but to eat your money. Every time you level up it's undeniable truth of exactly what's going to happen.

I have spent probably close to $1,000 over the years purchasing Red Alert Command and Conquer Rivals General's blah blah blah blah blah. I support the game when the game is worth the support.

I don’t spend money on this game. I refuse to. It’s way to expensive. So I play in a league that my units are effective in where I maintain an over 50 percent win streak while still being challenging. When I reach the top, I start over again in the bottom of that league. 

Last season I could have made Tiberium. When I got close to end of Masters 1, I dropped myself back to the bottom of Masters. 

What does it matter what league you play in? Like you said, it never ends. It only does so when you reach the top ten. No matter what league you are in whether Masters or Tiberium, the game will consist of you playing a player with all units unlocked and leveled within the league standards that knows what he is doing. 

You will get the exact same gameplay except for tech unit usage if you are in Masters 2 and above or in Tiberium. 

Message 33 of 35 (1,607 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Avinash Thank you for the update.
Message 34 of 35 (1,583 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I am thinking to stop that game. 

The new unit Shade is killing the game. Why ? Because it cost only 40 tib. It can one shoot a chem buggy (Cost 60) and the worst is if this unit is combined with chem warrior and jade to base kill. 

You have to do something quickly >> increase the cost of shade to 60 and do a Real nerf of jade. 

Thank you

Message 35 of 35 (1,535 Views)