Re: Online play losing connection

by SnakeheadMonster

Original Post

Online play losing connection

★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer Remastered
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug When playing online red alert remastered the game either crashes completely or loses connection, tries & fails to reestablish connection with other players.This happens with greater than 50% of online matches played.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Online play only
What happens when the bug occurs? Game loses connection either shuts down completely or terminates online session.
What do you expect to see? Error report running once game is forced shut down or screen saying connection has been interuppted with other players.

When playing online red alert remastered the game either crashes completely or loses connection or tries and fails to reestablish connection with other players.This happens with greater than 50% of online matches played. Anyone else having these issues frequently?

Message 1 of 8 (3,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@zzrieke Yes, this happens to me every multi-player game that does not end rapidly. I can't see my kill count either during the game, and if you lose connection it doesn't give you the final stats of the game, it's very frustrating. I was going to buy a heavy duty gaming computer, but now I see everyone is having the problem, so maybe not.
Message 2 of 8 (2,860 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@mdregan19 Hey buddy, did you encounter it when you attack or get attacked by large army?? lets say 30-40 infantry or 20-30 vehicles??

other players had already told Jim vessella regarding it, and hopefully gets fixed soon. Standard smile
Message 3 of 8 (2,786 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
@zzrieke hey buddy, it appear a new patch (741245) was released ystday to address it, Check if it got fixed for you?

incase, it is fixed, accept my answer as solution to the problem, and do give me XP, if you wish so.

Happy to help
Message 4 of 8 (2,755 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Issues still exists 12-1-2020, very frustrating when playing a game with friends.

Message 5 of 8 (2,482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

+1

With massive units/bases game, fps drop and finish to crash, impossible to finish a game!! Lose connection in normal game in skirmish against AI

Very frustrating to paid for this remastered version when the old one is better in performance!!!

Message 6 of 8 (2,324 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am still having this probelm. i send crash reports but its never ever been fixed. i would happily pay again if they would just fix this. also they should re-make the other red alerts. 

Message 7 of 8 (1,893 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still have this problem. Any fix for it?

Message 8 of 8 (631 Views)