Re: Not correct displayed rank

by aqpxbhmjp8qj

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not correct displayed rank

★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 6s
OS Version Current
What is your Player ID? Uzi does it
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug My unit ranks are Wrong for example my drones are leveled up to level 13 but only appear as a level 11 and only do as much damage as a level 11most of my units are like this my bomber is level 12 only appears and does as much damage as a level 11 It’s frustrating because my damage cannot progress or my health I’ve played this game for years and I love it but I’ve been playing at the same levels for a very long time despite how much I level up
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Us

Help

Message 1 of 4 (932 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Pro

In which league are you playing? Platinum, Diamond, Master, something else?

Every league has a level cap. When you play in Diamond League for example, your units will be reduced to level 11 if they are higher than that. This is not an error but working as intended.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (896 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Pro

In which league are you playing? Platinum, Diamond, Master, something else?

Every league has a level cap. When you play in Diamond League for example, your units will be reduced to level 11 if they are higher than that. This is not an error but working as intended.

Message 2 of 4 (897 Views)

★ Novice

Ha makes toyal sense I was in masters league and my levels showed up correctly oh man feel idiot now but thank you I really appreciate it your feed back 

Message 3 of 4 (873 Views)

★ Novice

Hey thanks a lot I feel like such an idiot I didn’t realize that it had a level cap . Makes total sense  I was in masters league and everything was displayed correctly. Thanks again for the feed back 

Message 4 of 4 (870 Views)