No crate for after rivals race GDI

by varman16

Original Post

No crate for after rivals race GDI

★★★ Newbie

I havent receive my rivals race crate GDI which end few hours ago today. I was in the first place. Please check and send my crate

Message 1 of 4 (942 Views)

Re: No crate for after rivals race GDI

★★★★ Pro

There is a known graphics bug where if anything else is also happening, like a regular crate being delivered or a clone chamber finishing, then the animation for the race having ended and your rewards does not show up. You still do get the rewards though. It's just that the animation for it is missing.

If you want to make sure to see the animation, try to completely shut down the app shortly before the race ends, and start it again after the race has ended. The "Race has ended" message should appear, and you should be seeing the animation for the rewards you got.

Message 2 of 4 (878 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Mister_Crac I had the same glitch as varman16 but I didn't have any other things going on in the game no crates were dileverd or clonings completed, but I was watching YouTube in a miniaturized box well the game was playing and that caused the game to crash so I restarted the game and no animation. Do you know if a crash like that would just stop the animation or stop both gaining rewards and the animation?
Message 3 of 4 (871 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Dogeyfogeys 
I don't know, sorry.

What you could do to make sure that you got the rewards is to take screenshots of your main screen (for the credits and the diamonds) and of your units (for the cards).

Message 4 of 4 (769 Views)