Re: Missing rewards for rivals race challenge

by jamal_jojo20

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Missing rewards for rivals race challenge

★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) LG G7 ThinQ
OS Version V20i-ISR-XX
What is your Player ID? 1004617917403
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Yesterday after Nod race finished, rewards screen just didn't pop-up
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You would have to check my account and the Nod Rivals Race from yesterday where I came 1st out of 10. See if my prize got added to my account
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Israel

Yesterday after Nod Race finished I waited for rewards screen to pop-up. Tried to reconnect multiple times, but it didn't help. For GDI race that finished 1 hour later I did get my rewards. The same problem also with Nod Race and also with colossal crate reward occured  earlier in one of the first races, but I assumed that I just didn't noticed or something , so I wrote a report only when issue happened again. Would be happy if you could check that one too.

Message 1 of 10 (3,247 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hey @MightMorta1 thanks for reaching out and sorry you encountered this issue. I have looked into your account and can confirm you received your rewards but the animation did not trigger. For the Nod race you received the following:

- 8281 credits

- 72 Commander Kane cards

- 20 Sniper Team cards

- 40 Missile Squad cards

- 232 Banshee cards

- 22 Giga Cannon cards

- 64 Scavenger cards

As for the previous time you encountered this, do you have an approx date for that race?

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (3,182 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hey @MightMorta1 thanks for reaching out and sorry you encountered this issue. I have looked into your account and can confirm you received your rewards but the animation did not trigger. For the Nod race you received the following:

- 8281 credits

- 72 Commander Kane cards

- 20 Sniper Team cards

- 40 Missile Squad cards

- 232 Banshee cards

- 22 Giga Cannon cards

- 64 Scavenger cards

As for the previous time you encountered this, do you have an approx date for that race?

Message 2 of 10 (3,183 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Grasshopper I believe it was Nod Race in July, not sure wich one exactly. Anyway thank you for checking .
Message 3 of 10 (3,175 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

same here with me  today

No  GDI rewards? Frown

oh and I cant post on the bug post ..

( my ingame : ZeuS#VTM2mQ2G )

Message 4 of 10 (3,014 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem today aswell for nod and GDI I got crates and cards but all the credit awards did not show up in my account the animation happened where the coins appear but they were Not added to the total? Very frustrating as I was first in GDI and second in nod with alot of hours spent fighting for those positions. 

Message 5 of 10 (3,008 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same gere for the GDI, i was ranked #1 but only got the nod rewards (#2) for the race that finished a few hs ago

Message 6 of 10 (2,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i faced the same problem ( my name is : JAMAL ),  i won the race that ended today 30 minutes ago , please let me know if you can solve the problem .

best

Message 7 of 10 (2,315 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@jamal_jojo20 MY ID IS : #y5y7T3Hz
Message 8 of 10 (2,308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi hello. I win 3 game rival, and today I don't have my rival reward

Message 9 of 10 (1,452 Views)

★★★ Newbie