Re: Missing Rival Race Event Rewards

by AtreidesWall

Original Post

Missing Rival Race Event Rewards

★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Samsung Galaxy A70
OS Version A705YNDXS5BTF4
What is your Player ID? #GTPQKGBC
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug A few days ago i finished first in both Rival Races. But have yet to see my rewards =( Please help! My ID is: #gtpqkgbc Name: ShMiXeR Should of got two Colossal chests worth 2500 diamonds each
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

Read that it happens to more people then just me on this site

Message 1 of 7 (1,139 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've had the same problem with 3 different events now. 

Is this the right way to report them, and do they ever refund the missing crates??

Message 2 of 7 (1,061 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@ShMiXoR 
@ranjibob 

I believe the bug here is that the animation is not shown. You probably have still gotten the rewards for the race.

If you want to make sure to get the animation, I have heard that you should close the app completely just before the race ends, and start it again a bit later, after the race has ended for sure. Then you should be getting the animation every time.

Message 3 of 7 (1,016 Views)

★★★ Novice

I dont believe I received Anything because I'm always requesting and cloning so I know the amount of units I have.

also, EA have admitted its a bug/glitch whatever and have given other players their missing crates when its happened to others. 

Message 4 of 7 (1,011 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@ranjibob 

In that case, you could make several screenshots of your GDI and Nod units just shortly before the Race ends. Then you can be absolutely sure, and if you didn't get the rewards, you then also have the proof for it which you can show to EA.

Message 5 of 7 (1,004 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'd be taking screen shots just before and after Every crate, event, race and level reward... not realistic. 

It just pissed me off that it happened three times in a row and was worthy of putting a complaint in. 

Its reassuring to know that after jumping through all their hoops and doing everything they've asked me to do, I dont even get an acknowledgement or apology from EA. 

Message 6 of 7 (996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not only did I not get the Race reward, but also popped up a Race window every day!And I can't join the Race this week!Can anyone help me?

Message 7 of 7 (717 Views)